Search found 29 matches

by keanu
24 Jul 2008, 15:27
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: question about heroes III campaign!
Replies: 11
Views: 6438

Corlagon wrote:You can't edit the difficulty of the default RoE or AB campaigns, only SoD ones. It's very possible to mod the campaigns so that you can choose your difficulty, though.

can you show me the mod so that i can choose the difficulty myself?
by keanu
24 Jul 2008, 13:40
Topic: question about heroes III campaign!
Replies: 11
Views: 6438

question about heroes III campaign!

i'm playing the restoration of erathia campaign of heroes III,but i'v noticed that the first three maps of the first campaign are fixed at easy-normal difficulty level with no possibility to change it at all! i'm wondering if the difficulty level are all set at a certain level for RoE or not? the So...
by keanu
21 May 2008, 07:08
Topic: i'm stuck at the second of heroes IV!(the trial)
Replies: 5
Views: 2330

i was wrong about the succubi!
i meant to say nightmares!
by keanu
20 May 2008, 19:44
Topic: i'm stuck at the second of heroes IV!(the trial)
Replies: 5
Views: 2330

i'm stuck at the second of heroes IV!(the trial)

i can't manage to defeat that damned stack guarding the sword that allow to pass through tha gate ;everytime i face 40 efreeti,30 succubi 90 minotaurs and 120 medusas that one out of two times kill instantly lysander or some other heroes no matter how powerful he is(i'v expert magic resistance) how ...
by keanu
05 May 2008, 13:17
Topic: how to change a single scenario in heroes III!
Replies: 1
Views: 1389

how to change a single scenario in heroes III!

is it possible to change a scenario and for example to begin always with the same city(i like beginning with Rampart);how can i always begin with the Rampart town in a single scenario?
by keanu
02 May 2008, 13:21
Topic: What difficulty do you use in single-player? (H3)
Replies: 87
Views: 31804

goddamn it! i'm trying buried treasure scenario on impossibnle and it's a real pain in the neck much more than manifest destiny itself!! the AI keeps on creating tons and tons of heroes coming from all sides and as soon as i try to conquer a city either is well defended or can't manage to hold it fo...
by keanu
27 Apr 2008, 17:04
Topic: New H3 maps discussion
Replies: 34
Views: 14102

does anybody know the scenario buried treasure?
if so,what is a good strategy for that scenario on impossible level (with necrotown particularly)?
by keanu
24 Apr 2008, 18:17

Manifest Destiny becomes a MUCH better map if you convert it to Armageddon's Blade format and make all the garrisons NON REMOVABLE. This essentially makes it less of a rush map and more of a tense, true free-for-all map. It makes for a killer multiplayer map. And to make it even better, replace all...
by keanu
24 Apr 2008, 15:14

i managed to win on impossible manifest destiny as well! :D
by keanu
23 Apr 2008, 14:05

i'm a real fool! i didn't realize that could join all the armies in the garrison belonging to the colour of the city from which i start!! now,after having done , rushed to the south enemy city,conquered,than rushed to the eastern city and took it as well and in two weeks time i',v managed to take 3 ...
by keanu
23 Apr 2008, 11:39
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: H5 AI harder than H3 AI?
Replies: 66
Views: 24965

Re: H5 AI harder than H3 AI?

[quote="Dark_PC Gamer"]When i play against the AI on normal i can never beat them in H5. In H3 AI i always beat them and i play it on high difficulty. for me it's exactly the opposite! i think that the h3 ai ,assuming to use the most difficult difficulty level for both,is much more challen...
by keanu
22 Apr 2008, 22:11

i'v just tried manifest destiny and compared to chasing a dream it's a quite different matter!
what is the best strategy there,considering that i'm attacked in the first week or in the beginning of the 2nd by a large army and the mines are all outside where the opponenst with big armies stand?
by keanu
21 Apr 2008, 14:42

@keanu I tried "Chasing a Dream" on impossible, with tower. I finished on somewhere around the middle of second month. I can't say that it's easy, but it's by far not the hardest. I went after Grail, and so I could rush to Naga Queens. I never used giants, (although built). I was against ...
by keanu
21 Apr 2008, 14:41

bethrezen wrote:I play only impossible...i challenge those who play this difficulty to defeat 7 computers allied on a small map without underground.This is the most hard think i ever found on heroes3.

what's the name of the map you're talking about that i wanna try it?
by keanu
21 Apr 2008, 11:50

i finally managed to win on impossible;after having made mistakes, i'v learned the lesson!now i know what to do and what not to win on impossible at least on that map! just rushed at the 2nd week to one of the two enemy castles(usually i point at fortress trying (i built only town hall and homestead...
by keanu
18 Apr 2008, 20:57

i finally managed to pass through the south gate and reach for one of the AI city and even take it with 29 grand wood elves,and 45 centaurs and after that could even defeated the other two enemy heroes that started appearing nearby;now,i'm left with only 15 grand wood elves and decided to build the ...
by keanu
18 Apr 2008, 14:52

nothing at all! i'v tried many times the abovementioned chasing a dream ,but played on impossible level with no gold and no resources and only a small treasure chest around(and sometimes there's not even gold but some useless artifact at that point!!)is impossible! just give it a try and than you'll...
by keanu
18 Apr 2008, 11:27

So I guess that inicial town what you meant is Rampart. That's excellent, simple and agile town. With good tactics just first three units are usually enough to sweep the area. Of course concentrate on number of Elves, this is making huge difference. Maybe two starting heroes, for army boost. :D i g...
by keanu
18 Apr 2008, 08:46

what is advisable to build in the first week on impossible level,considering that i'm playing a map with only a treasure chest (the others are all guarded by wandering stacks)and start with no gold and no resources(the initial town in most cases is a fortress,so i usually reach for the dendroids uni...
by keanu
17 Apr 2008, 13:28

You don't need to open it, just play it! The game is designed in Impossible level in mind. So you're starting with resources, based on your location - roughly about 1500 virtual gold and few of ore, wood and others. ;) Impossible level for H3 means no starting resources. what's so special about the...

Go to advanced search