Search found 11 matches

by SirTimotheus
05 Apr 2013, 19:56
Forum: News
Topic: Might and Magic X Q&A at RPG Codex
Replies: 10
Views: 10556

Might and Magic X Q&A at RPG Codex

Really enjoyed that interview. Maybe it's just foolish nostalgia, but I'm really psyched for this game.
by SirTimotheus
14 Jun 2012, 17:27
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Expansion "Pirates of the Savage Sea" announced!
Replies: 15
Views: 10995

I still lurk. I just don't post much because I actually enjoy Heroes 6 and don't feel like responding to the loud majority of people who claim everything about it is a travesty, a sacrilege, and an affront to everything they stand for. :)
by SirTimotheus
14 Jun 2012, 16:55
Topic: Expansion "Pirates of the Savage Sea" announced!
Replies: 15
Views: 10995

Expansion "Pirates of the Savage Sea" announced!

According to the M&M site and facebook: http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/heroes-6/en-GB/news/details.aspx?c=tcm:21-54530&ct=tcm:6-231-32 The year following the events of Heroes VI, several ships have disappeared in the Savage Sea during sudden and mysterious storms. Although that wouldn't be s...
by SirTimotheus
20 Mar 2012, 14:13
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Announcing Project Ironfist, new HoMM II mod
Replies: 101
Views: 160892

You say this is through CMU's Game Creation Society? Will something be presentable at Spring Carnival next month, do you think? I'm going to be there, and I'd be interested to see what you've done.
by SirTimotheus
09 Feb 2012, 14:26
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Conjugation
Replies: 3
Views: 2518

Conjugation

That's my screenshot. Sadly, I don't remember. I was looking through my Pictures folder and found this from years ago. Maybe someone with better knowledge of the H5 or TotE campaigns will know better.
by SirTimotheus
07 Jul 2008, 11:44
Topic: Heroes 5 too random
Replies: 63
Views: 14111

I don't think the randomness is worse than in Heroes 3. One instance of good morale in a big battle can completely change the outcome. The weeks still had some of these "imbalances"; I believe the week of the plague did not affect the Necropolis, for instance. Besides, as Elvin said, a big...
by SirTimotheus
25 Jun 2006, 02:05
Topic: Week description bug in hungarian version?
Views: 1927

Try hovering your mouse over the end turn (or exit town) button, and a popup should show up. No need to right-click it, just keep the cursor over the button for a while.
by SirTimotheus
26 May 2006, 01:54
Topic: CD Sharing?
Replies: 2
Views: 1868

CD Sharing?

My dad and I often played Heroes III and IV over the network in our house, on different computers, using the same CD and just using IP connection with each other. From what I've gathered, though, such can't be done with Heroes V, correct? Is there any way found yet to play without the CD in the driv...
by SirTimotheus
14 May 2006, 21:42
Topic: Rumor on the street... is it true? (only 6 scenarios)
Replies: 65
Views: 17225

Eternor wrote:It looks similar to the Heroes IV editor.
That would explain it. If it's similar to anything in Heroes IV, it's "bad," so it must be changed to be more H3-like before anyone can use it.
by SirTimotheus
30 Apr 2006, 20:43
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Multiple Stacks
Replies: 23
Views: 11260

Multiple Stacks

It's not photoshopped; look at the shadows under the griffins, in different places in each part of the battlefield. The marksmen/squires appear multiple times in the initiative bar because they're on top of each other, like in the linked-to picture with the Matrons.
by SirTimotheus
03 Feb 2006, 23:56
Topic: Splitting Troops in H5?
Views: 2218

Splitting Troops in H5?

Quick question, I can't find the "split troops" button that has always been present... This would obviously be a helpful thing; where can I find it? I'm likely just blind. I mean, they wouldn't get rid of that, would they?

Go to advanced search