Search found 170 matches

by BB Shockwave
Mar 2 2019, 9:29
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Heroes Origin - ripping off HOMM3?
Replies: 4
Views: 459

Heroes Origin - ripping off HOMM3?

I saw an ad with HOMM3 creatures and I was like WTF??? But yeah this online game rather shamelessly ripped off HOMM3 graphics and added some of its own. http://poster.vivagames.me/hero/reg?pn=3&sp=17804&ss=10042972&ts=ad5c6c2b195c https://hero.vivagames.me/ In fact, even some of the hero...
by BB Shockwave
Feb 11 2019, 6:35
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: H7: Conflux
Replies: 3
Views: 1188

Re: H7: Conflux

I am surprised anyone would want to mod H7... or play it, for that matter.
by BB Shockwave
Feb 11 2019, 6:34
Topic: CQ Desolator
Replies: 6
Views: 1221

Re: CQ Desolator

I guess they started adding creature designs from their other games to this thing in the end when they ran out of art?
by BB Shockwave
Feb 11 2019, 6:32
Topic: Ubi's 404
Replies: 2
Views: 474

Re: Ubi's 404

Puss in Boots goes Rambo?
by BB Shockwave
Feb 11 2019, 6:31
Topic: Alternative Forge Setup
Replies: 1
Views: 623

Re: Alternative Forge Setup

Not sure what you guys like in this game, it is nothing like HOMM, there are a million clicker phone games like this... and the art style is especially garish.
by BB Shockwave
Feb 11 2019, 6:29
Topic: Cosmetic Bug
Views: 644

Re: Cosmetic Bug

So they gathered all the Neutral creatures into one town? Ehhh, not sure this is a good idea. The Genies are way too powerful with their halving ability, but their hit points are abysmal for a level 7 unit.
by BB Shockwave
Feb 11 2019, 6:28
Topic: Sucession Wars Mod - Released
Views: 447

Re: Sucession Wars Mod - Released

But H2 already had a map editor... what is new here?
by BB Shockwave
Feb 11 2019, 6:27
Topic: CQ Guild Wars
Replies: 24
Views: 5150

Re: CQ Guild Wars

I have no idea what this even is... stickers? Castles? I thought this was a clicker mobile game where you did not have castles Heroes style.
by BB Shockwave
Feb 11 2019, 6:25
Topic: H7 - Dragon Utopia
Replies: 4
Views: 739

Re: H7 - Dragon Utopia

At first I was like "wait there was a H7?" then "Aaaah, yes, I remember now...." :wall:
by BB Shockwave
Dec 17 2018, 7:09
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes III: Masters of Sighisoara
Replies: 5
Views: 516

Re: Heroes III: Masters of Sighisoara

Pol wrote:I'm still intriqued by that Glögg, sounds like a Grog to me. Through we have a punch here...

It's basically mulled wine. IKEA stores and Lidl/Aldi carries it in my country too, really good stuff for cold winter nights. Not much alcohol in it either, and very sweet.
by BB Shockwave
Dec 17 2018, 7:08
Topic: Heroes III: Masters of Sighisoara
Replies: 5
Views: 516

Re: Heroes III: Masters of Sighisoara

That's a weird name. Sigishoara is the romanian name for the hungarian city Segesvár... Why a swedish company would choose that, I dunno.
by BB Shockwave
Dec 7 2018, 5:56
Topic: Free Heroes 2 Enhanced
Views: 702

Re: Free Heroes 2 Enhanced

What is actually enhanced in this? The graphics? New keybindings? I was only aware about the tablet version of HOMM2
by BB Shockwave
Nov 9 2018, 7:06
Topic: Unofficial H7 Expansion: Wryn Pendragon Umbramancer First Open BETA Announced
Replies: 7
Views: 1444

Re: Unofficial H7 Expansion: Wryn Pendragon Umbramancer First Open BETA Announced

Really weird idea to have the regular and upgraded units have totally different abilities and roles, often even looks.
And the designs look out of place from the HOMM universe, even the H7 one. They look more like they belong in a Resident Evil or Silent Hill game.
by BB Shockwave
Dec 12 2017, 1:04
Topic: CQ - Kingdoms & DC 2.0 are here, what they do bring on the table?
Views: 1280

Re: CQ - Kingdoms & DC 2.0 are here, what they do bring on the table?

Can we stop pretending anyone cares about this game, just because JVC worked on this? I love Simon Furman's Transformers comics, but the man also wrote episodes for the Matt Hatter show, one of the blandest and boring CGI cartoons I have ever seen. I am sorry, but this game is like any other cookie-...
by BB Shockwave
Dec 12 2017, 1:01
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Call of Liriel (MM678-like game) live on Indiegogo
Replies: 20
Views: 5891

Re: The Call of Liriel (MM678-like game) live on Indiegogo

This is not "similar" to Might and Magic VII, this is literally the same engine, same character portrait, same inventory and items... At least the video shows stuff that looks exactly like M&M7.
by BB Shockwave
Jul 16 2017, 17:44
Topic: Shutdown of Might & Magic: Showdown
Replies: 15
Views: 3729

Re: Shutdown of Might & Magic: Showdown

Galaad wrote:I read it Might and Magic: Shutdown since the beginning.

Showdown-Shutdown... yeah it even rhymes. :D THis was doomed from the start. Miniature painters do it in real life, not virtually.
by BB Shockwave
Jul 16 2017, 17:43
Topic: Shutdown of Might & Magic: Showdown
Replies: 15
Views: 3729

Re: Shutdown of Might & Magic: Showdown

So Ubisoft put time, money and effort into a game that... gets closed down in less then half a year? Wow. That is a new low.
Please, Ubisoft, just SELL the liscence please, you never knew what to do with it, and why people liked the games before you got your grubby little hands on them.
by BB Shockwave
May 8 2017, 23:11
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Creatures screenshots
Replies: 97
Views: 17858

Re: Creatures screenshots

For me, I lost all interest when I saw the creatures are just static images. Sorry, but in 2017, even IOS games know more than that graphically. If I wanted to play a glorified card game, I have Magic the Gathering... Not to mention the graphics look like something from those dime'a dozen Korean MMO...
by BB Shockwave
Mar 26 2017, 22:20
Topic: Formally Biweekly News - 23 March 17'
Replies: 10
Views: 2358

Re: Formally Biweekly News - 23 March 17'

Btw, why isn't this game online on google play or android store? I did want to check it out at least, but it is nowhere to be found
by BB Shockwave
Mar 26 2017, 22:09
Topic: Formally Biweekly News - 23 March 17'
Replies: 10
Views: 2358

Re: Formally Biweekly News - 23 March 17'

Ugh, I just saw, they turned Sandro into a teenager... Facepalm.
More gameplay here. The graphics are rather Hello Kitty style cutesy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZmb2yeFIA

Go to advanced search