Search found 7 matches

by rjl1202
29 Jul 2008, 22:10
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Warpath a good idea?
Replies: 17
Views: 10028

Jesus, I'd never even noticed swift mind before, see the strat that I suggested in the thread "Best Sylvan Upgrades", that fits in perfectly. And yeah, I was exaggerating, I like pathfinding and silent stalker. I disagree on snatch though, it saves you very little in the long run - by the ...
by rjl1202
29 Jul 2008, 22:06
Topic: Best level 5 spell
Replies: 53
Views: 20503

OK... I'm going to be unpopular, but implosion is just incredibly good, or can be under the right circumstances. I play almost exclusively as Sylvan. Triple Ballista, Imbue Ballista, Expert Destructive magic. That's all that really need be said. Rain of arrows an army that has three favored enemies ...
by rjl1202
29 Jul 2008, 21:28
Topic: Best upgrades for Sylvan
Replies: 15
Views: 9745

Best upgrades for Sylvan

Well, I saw one of these for Inferno, and I couldn't resist. I'll explain my general Sylvan strategy. It's built around imbue arrow/ballista triple ballista and destructive magic. Basically, my strategy is to never let the enemy make a move to the largest extent possible. Master of storms/ice/wardin...
by rjl1202
29 Jul 2008, 20:51
Topic: Warpath a good idea?
Replies: 17
Views: 10028

Warpath a good idea?

Hey, I just wanted to know peoples thoughts on Warpath, specifically how it works and whether or not it's a good idea to get. I know logistics is virtually required, but it seems as though all the sub-skills suck, with the exception of pathfinding.
by rjl1202
08 Jul 2008, 23:37
Topic: Tavern Information (Thieves Guild)
Replies: 5
Views: 3667

OK... I liked it better in HOMM 3. I just got ToE 3-4 months ago and am still getting used to it. Ubisoft screwed a lot up :-( Pity 3DO went out of business.
by rjl1202
08 Jul 2008, 22:02
Topic: Tavern Information (Thieves Guild)
Replies: 5
Views: 3667

Tavern Information (Thieves Guild)

Sorry guys, I'm going to sound like a noob, but how are you supposed to read the thieves guild information? Is it first to third left to right? Why does it not give you more than three people even if there are 8 players? Is it just limited information? I know you can buy more for 250 gold, the thiev...
by rjl1202
08 May 2008, 17:54
Topic: HOMM V maps?
Replies: 1
Views: 2124

HOMM V maps?

Maybe I'm about to reveal my ignorance... but here goes. I only own ToE, I never bought HOMM V and there didn't seem to be much point, since ToE was standalone. But I can't open any of the maps that come with the game in the map editor... I can't find the files. I know they've got to exist, cause I'...

Go to advanced search