Search found 8 matches

by Veknis
01 Jan 2009, 23:03
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic IV Complete - Ubisoft Exclusive
Replies: 27
Views: 10267

Kalah wrote:There are separate patches for the Ubisoft version of HoMM4. They, along with the needed spellbook fix, are available on our H4 patch pages. Maps should work, as well as Equilibris. Other fan-made mods might not.
Thank you, I think that pretty much alleviates all my concerns with it.
by Veknis
01 Jan 2009, 22:27
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic IV Complete - Ubisoft Exclusive
Replies: 27
Views: 10267

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I thought it would be wasteful to make another one. Anyway, since getting TGS and WoW single are fairly difficult, I am very interested in buying Heroes 4 Complete, published by Ubisoft. My question is, did Ubisoft screw anything up? Do fan maps still work? Onli...
by Veknis
04 Mar 2008, 02:13
Topic: Heroes IV issue/bug
Replies: 8
Views: 3564

Thanks for all the help everyone. I just purged my system of every file relating to heroes IV (the uninstall doesn't do that evidently) and reinstalled it and it worked beautifully. My final issue is, this all happened because I tried to patch it. Is there anything I'm missing regarding these patche...
by Veknis
02 Mar 2008, 20:01
Topic: Which Heroes of Might and Magic Game did you first play?
Replies: 70
Views: 23505

First game I played was Homm 1. I was a wee lad when my father purchases it. I remember the day well because of the irony of it all. I was pissy my dad was buying it because I wanted him to save his money to buy me Warcraft II when it came out. Obviously looking back on it, the purchase of Heroes I ...
by Veknis
02 Mar 2008, 19:55
Topic: HoMM IV: Best level 1 creature
Replies: 26
Views: 12000

I voted Crossbowman. Perhaps its my fetish for ranged units speaking, but I find them to be the most useful all game. Other units such as thieves and skeletons, I'll eventually replace, but the X Bowman mow down stacks all game for me.
by Veknis
02 Mar 2008, 17:35

Couldn't be that your installation cd is slightly damaged? Try to copy its content on hdd and install from here somewhere else. My CDs are a little scratched, I've had a broken case for years and they're always falling out. I'm gonna be honest with you though, I'm not that good with computers, and ...
by Veknis
02 Mar 2008, 17:10

I don't have any expansions, and I'm pretty sure i downloaded the appropriate one. I have the United States version (3d0), and i downloaded those accordingly. Still, i'm not sure why that would have anything to do with it at this point since i have uninstalled it a couple times trying to reverse wha...
by Veknis
02 Mar 2008, 05:39

Heroes IV issue/bug

Hey everyone. This is my first post on the boards, but I have been skulking here, reading topics for ages, and utilizing all of the resources on CH for my adventuring purposes. Finally, I've made an account, but unfortunately, it's on a bad note. I have just recently been getting into Homm IV again ...

Go to advanced search