Search found 7 matches

by akaihane
23 Feb 2008, 06:52
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A
Replies: 92
Views: 53224

Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A

If you are going to cheat with plan B , why don't you just load the console and give yourself 1000 black dragons or whatever? If you don't like a challenge , either play on easy or just cheat your way through , no need for plan B which is cheating as well. If you are going to play on heroic , play l...
by akaihane
20 Feb 2008, 09:52
Topic: The Ranger - The Vampire Lord
Replies: 91
Views: 75567

The Ranger - The Vampire Lord

I finished this map on 1.5 heroic in month 2 week 1. The key here is rush like all heroic maps when odds seems impossible unless you have certain skill/spell. My findan was a regular build without the fancy dark magic. I don't like to follow the walkthrough but the map in the walkthrough was perfect...
by akaihane
20 Feb 2008, 07:23
Topic: The Mage → The Liberation
Replies: 29
Views: 18353

The Mage → The Liberation

On heroic 1.5 , the first necro hero is impossible to defend against without zehir in town and with summon pheonix. He has about 100 skeleton archers , 90 zombies , 60 ghosts , 40 vampire lords , 3 wights. And he is level 11. The walkthrough suggest hiring a new hero to defend? Even with all troops ...
by akaihane
18 Feb 2008, 14:24
Topic: Two More Ranger Adventures
Replies: 26
Views: 16114

The Ranger - The Emerald Ones

I improvised the rush by taking both ore and wood mines first and proceed to kill Alastor outside or inside castle , it wouldn't matter. This can be easily done if you just restart until you get ossir to hire. Give all troops to Findan to clear the ore mine then move Ossir and take all troops from f...
by akaihane
18 Feb 2008, 05:15
Topic: The Ranger → The Refugees
Replies: 59
Views: 32371

The Ranger → The Refugees

What is Ubi doing? Its still bugged in Heroic 1.5 and I've tried twice already , no biara at all.
by akaihane
17 Feb 2008, 09:27
Topic: The Warlock → The Cultists
Replies: 30
Views: 33950

The Warlock → The Cultists

I decided to try this on heroic 1.5 and I feel the greatest challenge is to do this without the use of light magic. What are the chances of getting expert light at level 18? I've played numerous times with warlock on tote and I know for a fact that the chances of getting light magic offer to you ear...
by akaihane
15 Feb 2008, 15:21
Topic: The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh
Replies: 55
Views: 47229

The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh

I beat this on week 1 day 4 with a max out godric. I lost 0 troop fighting him just sending the 19 wraith in battle. The key to this is having both dark and summon. Cast pheonix then arcane armour on your wraith and just let your pheonix kill everything while you use PM/Frenzy on them. Their troops ...

Go to advanced search