Search found 29 matches

by kognefaure
Sep 23 2009, 14:22
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic Open Source Project
Replies: 31
Views: 8092

Why do you guys always start with so big and ambitious projects when the chances to finish it are very slim to say the least? Like Kristo said, not to discourage you, you're probably very motivated at the moment but you have to realize 99% of ambitious fan projects meet a dead end and because it wa...
by kognefaure
Sep 23 2009, 13:45
Topic: Might & Magic Open Source Project
Replies: 31
Views: 8092

Your idea sounds intriguing. As fan of the Might and magic series and admirer of the open-source movement, I find it very interesting. Would help if I had some C++ knowledge! However I would need some light on a few points: Only the functions and everything that the original game have. So basically ...
by kognefaure
Jul 22 2009, 20:39
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 933
Views: 305810

Diskord: Actually, BDJ did a mistake in his hint. Correction in white:

Only the second and the fourth messages refer directly to the alphabet. The others are actually refering to the secret word itself.
If you did it right, you should get a pretty funny verb =)
by kognefaure
Jul 14 2009, 18:54

Could someone point me in the right direction to the Temple of Tranquility? I can find nothing "West" of Avalon. SPOIL: It's not in the region of Avalon itself, but more precisely East of Demonclaw (in the small village, there is a castle against the mountain, the main entrance is the Tem...
by kognefaure
Jul 3 2009, 19:40

Here is my winning screen.

by kognefaure
Jul 2 2009, 16:33

I finished The Chaos Conspiracy on Adventurer mode this Monday. Hum... I would happily upload the winning screen if I knew a website that accepts PCX files ;| I will try that tomorrow.

Big thanks to the development team. I hope other surprises are reserved for the final release :)
by kognefaure
Jun 24 2009, 13:54

spoiler: Hey, about Danu's scrolls, I just figured out what should be done with them thanks to a woman in Kat'an. Now I went to the tree, but when it asks me the 3rd word of the incantation, it always says "Wrong!". I've re-decrypted three times the whole incantation to see if it is really...
by kognefaure
Jun 21 2009, 12:46

I've decrypted the obelisks' and Danu's messages; I reacted just as Dess did.

I completed the quest in the Forbidden vault. I can feel the end of the game getting closer.
by kognefaure
Jun 13 2009, 16:53

There is no Ranger class in TCC (or in MM6). The classes are; Warrior Squire Druid Priest Mage Archer Which promoter are you looking for? My 'guess' is that you're looking for Druid. If so, you'll have to find the Baroness Klaravoyia. BDJ Oops, sorry! I was asking for the Archer's promoter. That's ...
by kognefaure
Jun 12 2009, 20:54

Just one question, who is the Ranger promoter and where does he live? I've completed three promotions and begun one... this one is missing.
by kognefaure
Jun 10 2009, 15:50

Wow, that second hint makes the story really interesting :) Now, about the first one, I think I'm once again victim of a bug. See below in white, as usual now ;) I did rescue Tamara. I just recalled something from this week-end: in the Underground, I found a locked chest. I used my knight who has di...
by kognefaure
Jun 10 2009, 13:56

Still playing that great mod, I'm now at about level 25 lol two SPOILS and questions down there (it is white-coloured, so that those who want to read just need to select the text): I've got two quests with unclear location informations: A guy in Jorsborg asks me to return the Crystal of Mana. I'm no...
by kognefaure
Jun 6 2009, 12:19

Same, selected adventurer. Ah, thank you about the deer, I didn't notice a new letter in the inventory ^^ Spoilers down! Some crashes: after unsuccessfully looking for the Seer, I went into the Cavern of the Rogue in Kat'an and got the game to crash at two different situations: I picked what I thoug...
by kognefaure
Jun 5 2009, 17:39

phamlongtuan: I just started playing the mod with the latest version of Grayface. It works fine, no crash or anything. Maybe in the future there can be some trouble, but I doubt it. I'm already stuck at finding Tamara, her home was empty in Elesia xD but I like a lot that fresh update for MM6! If I ...
by kognefaure
Jun 5 2009, 15:07

Wow, that was quick! Downloading right now! Err... First, I Must make sure if MM6 is actually installed ;|

Thanks a lot to the TCC team!
by kognefaure
Apr 17 2009, 19:07
Topic: Playtesters needed for Otter's 1st MM6 mod Release.....
Replies: 66
Views: 11500

Indeed, it's really harder. I Had to abuse of AI glitches to get rid of goblins :D You said the mages gave as much experience and gold as Genies, but they don't! They indeed cast Genies' magics and fly around, however give normal exp. and about 8-12 gold. Goblins do give about 500 gold though, and ...
by kognefaure
Apr 15 2009, 16:37
Topic: Playtesters needed for Otter's 1st MM6 mod Release.....
Replies: 66
Views: 11500

Indeed, it's really harder. I Had to abuse of AI glitches to get rid of goblins :D You said the mages gave as much experience and gold as Genies, but they don't! They indeed cast Genies' magics and fly around, however give normal exp. and about 8-12 gold. Goblins do give about 500 gold though, and m...
by kognefaure
Mar 14 2009, 15:57
Topic: mmtools development
Replies: 64
Views: 56284

Too cool! Awesome work!
by kognefaure
Mar 14 2009, 14:03
Topic: Wait...wha??
Replies: 12
Views: 1674

Lol, I am also confused with this! I think they mostly bought it to exploit the Heroes serie. AFAIK, same happened with Far Cry: it was initially developped by CryTek, and was playing on a "secret" island full of mutants and high-tech weapons. Ubisoft then bought the license of the game, a...
by kognefaure
Jan 27 2009, 19:23
Topic: M&M: The New Order (MMTNO)
Replies: 78
Views: 18448

tolich: amazing, that is a very clever idea!

Go to advanced search