Search found 217 matches

by Crusard
23 Mar 2021, 23:58
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Where to download HoMM IV Maps?
Replies: 6
Views: 22236

Where to download HoMM IV Maps?

Hey! It´s been a long time since I came here. Feeling nostalgic about the game I´ve made stuff for, I got HOMMIV from GOG (its on sale right now) and wanted to play a campaign I made, "Champions", which was uploaded to celestialheavens maps database. Right now the download links don´t seem...
by Crusard
31 Jan 2009, 01:02
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: 3.55 Alpha version of 3.6
Replies: 44
Views: 38166

wow someone remembers me at least :)
Hi koni, what's going on in the H4 universe?
by Crusard
27 Jan 2009, 06:12
Topic: 3.55 Alpha version of 3.6
Replies: 44
Views: 38166

Hi all, it's been a while. I have to say again that Equi is still being worked on So Dalai, is this mod really going to be ever playable? I mean, interest in Heroes IV is certainly not increasing. Plus, I haven't seen any progress since i left some time ago (that is, years). You should think of roun...
by Crusard
23 Jan 2007, 00:15
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 142831

Have you ever played the, uh, pirates campaign from the original H4? In the last scenario one of your main heroes (my most powerful one, in my case :disagree:) turns into your enemy. I guess this proves that it can be done to assign a change owner script :) ps: Can you believe it's been so much time...
by Crusard
23 Jan 2007, 00:10
Topic: III (interface improvement ideas)
Replies: 18
Views: 13143

Thirdly, there's a bug with quest gates. Whenever the quest requires the player to produce a certain number of items (e.g. 3 potions of acid), only one of those items is sufficient to open the gate. Can this be corrected? One more thing, can the inventory screen be streamlined so potions can stack ...
by Crusard
23 Jan 2007, 00:06
Topic: Status Report?
Replies: 16
Views: 12136

It's probably going to take a while. The programmers are pretty busy with their lives and (lack of?) freetime, and the remaining work would demand quite some dedication from them.

Maybe one of these days they'll get inspired out of nowhere and finish this wonderful mod :)
by Crusard
21 Nov 2006, 15:20
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: First a Tank, Then...
Replies: 39
Views: 15767

First a Tank, Then...

A plane is just boring. Even an UFO would have been funner!
by Crusard
16 Sep 2006, 00:32
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: What's it like? :)
Replies: 17
Views: 6991

What's it like? :)

Maybe some of you have forgotten about me, but I was in love with the H4 editor. Since I can't buy the game, could someone sum up how this new map maker is, in comparison?

Just felt curious :)
by Crusard
16 Aug 2006, 02:13
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: www.gram.pl
Replies: 10
Views: 6436

I permitted them to use my campaign... I refused them mine. I don't want anyone to make profits from my work; the maps should be freely available for download to anyone who wants them. ... and by letting them add it in their packs the only thing you're doing is making maps available to more people (...
by Crusard
07 Aug 2006, 17:39
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Amulet of Necromacy
Replies: 5
Views: 3426

*moved* :proud:
by Crusard
23 Jul 2006, 23:30
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo
Replies: 122
Views: 38454

Ahhhh the old diablo....
Back when i had a modem I used to play Diablo (I) a lot.
I found the Grizzly sword (something like that) once, which is the best sword in the game, but a damn PK (player killer) killed me and took all of my equipment... so sad!
by Crusard
23 Jul 2006, 23:24
Topic: Quake
Replies: 20
Views: 9106

I played and completed all first 3 Quakes... Quake I was pretty fun, especially with the Tenebrae graphical engine (Looks like Q4!). It took me about an hour to figure out how to beat the final boss :disagree: Quake II was... awesome. I was the first registered player to win the game without dying o...
by Crusard
27 Jun 2006, 03:16
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 142831

you can already change names and biography via the editor. He means changing the description mid-game. I have a bit strange idea for the undead transformer,but that could be interesting.sacrified creatures don't change but get the ability "undead" and become part of the necropolis(so you ...
by Crusard
27 Jun 2006, 03:13
Topic: Adventure Map Discusions
Replies: 15
Views: 9486

I really like the Mechanist idea!

*BUT*

Making it as a default adventure object (unscriptable) would take some time to the programmer (I'm not sure if the H4 engine can do that effect :P). It can be perfectly done using a Quest Hut, though, so what's your idea for the aesthetic aspect of the object?
by Crusard
22 Jun 2006, 01:51
Topic: Fallout
Replies: 277
Views: 72932

Yeah, the guys from the enclave can be useful against Kerrigan, and the guns help a lot too, but I had my party well-equipped with power armors (Vic even had a MK2) and powerful weaponry. I played these two games as deep as I could, and the only fight I couldn't win was the one against Navarro (was ...
by Crusard
21 Jun 2006, 01:45
Forum: Campfire
Topic: World Cup 2006
Replies: 323
Views: 57951

What can i say...
Vamos vamoooooos, Argentinaaaaa! Vamos vamooooos, a ganaaaaaar! :hoo:
by Crusard
20 Jun 2006, 19:14
Topic: Mechwarrior
Replies: 9
Views: 5008

Oh... the mechwarrior games... I find those gigantic killing machines pretty cool! I played the first one (The DOS one) when I was a little kid, and a couple of years ago I played MW4 (The story one, not Mercenaries). I loved to see all those lasers, cannons and missiles firing at my enemy at once.....
by Crusard
18 Jun 2006, 14:02
Topic: Age of Empires
Replies: 20
Views: 10685

Altough the second part is definetely the most popular, I somewhat liked AoE I a lot more. The enjoyed the third part's demo a lot, too.
by Crusard
18 Jun 2006, 01:40
Topic: Worms
Replies: 53
Views: 17304

I really disliked the 3D worms, it felt like a completely different game.
I was unbeatable in Armageddon, though. I was a pro roper (proper, if you know what I mean!). :D

I'll challenge ya anyday :)
by Crusard
16 Jun 2006, 02:00
Topic: Hardest game you have ever played
Replies: 75
Views: 39058

Yes twisted metal is painfully hard...
BUT, the hardest game I ever played was Moto GT 2 (or something like that). It was a bike racing game, but it was just soooooo hard to turn with that thing...

Go to advanced search