Search found 111 matches

by DrakeBD
16 Dec 2019, 00:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4
Replies: 69
Views: 49576

Re: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4

I was doing a different approach of using the character assets from the original and making it with Sprite sheets I had to do a few extra Sprite animations by replicating the the images in reverse and adding them to the Sprite sheet but managed to accomplish that and created the graphing to animate ...
by DrakeBD
13 Dec 2019, 10:13

Hi, that's a very nice improvement. Could this strategy be used to upscale all textures and use them in MM678 Merge? Greetings. My model is made for a third of work only, and weighs more than 6000 polygons already. The final result will be about 18,000 polygons. I will try to make an open world for...
by DrakeBD
13 Dec 2019, 10:05

Guys. I've been very busy with regular work, so couldn't yet proceed with this project. However, I uploaded all project files, if someone wants to proceed, and will post again exe file. So, here they are: Exe file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D6We-SUw8UBPQHVn1OIh7JG8acBgVPN3/view Source files:...
by DrakeBD
03 Sep 2019, 16:01

I have also been working on the level from scratch Also used the M&M8 terrain texture sets as there more up to date and look better. That's great man! If you ask me... I'd place less fog in there, and a little more ambient light (your dark (shaded) parts, are way too dark), and everything else ...
by DrakeBD
15 Feb 2019, 12:00

any updates from... d4rk3lf GrayFace DrakeBD ...would be great. I am thinking about this project very much. Perhaps, as a complete novice, I am missing the complexity described by you (d4rk3lf) about just how easy the conversion process is from old to new. It makes me think even I can do it. I do h...
by DrakeBD
11 Jan 2019, 20:09

I have also been working on the level from scratch got the villager animation logic implemented too and the way the sprites always face the player took a little different way with the texture work instead of making knew just upscaled them through AI from there base 128x128 to 512x512 and it is pleas...
by DrakeBD
03 Jan 2019, 13:53

Even if the original project is dead, its source code is available (as it has been declared "public domain" by the original author). Which means a new project can be forked from this one. Only if you use the same version of UE4 had a look at the source myself its a tad on the messy side f...
by DrakeBD
03 Jan 2019, 10:57

Great news! Turns out the MM in Unreal project that impressed me a lot a few years ago is open source! It has all core mechanics in place. https://hapro.itch.io/newnewsorpigal by https://www.reddit.com/user/lapislosh/ Now I should definitely wrap my patches and MMExt and focus on turning his work i...
by DrakeBD
25 Dec 2018, 11:44
Topic: Might & Magic Jumper Series (MM6 Oblivion mod Rename)
Replies: 122
Views: 96341

Re: Re:

huh, i thought this was as dead as Oblivion by now. Sadley the project did die life got in the way and the team fell apart i was younger then and a tad too ambitious but i have been learning UE4 for a long while now even released a couple of mods for ARK Survival Evolved but been honing my skills i...
by DrakeBD
18 Dec 2018, 01:58

Love the idea of this will gladly help with it as i have knowledge of UE4 have sent you a PM
by DrakeBD
18 Dec 2018, 01:35

Re:

huh, i thought this was as dead as Oblivion by now. Sadley the project did die life got in the way and the team fell apart i was younger then and a tad too ambitious but i have been learning UE4 for a long while now even released a couple of mods for ARK Survival Evolved but been honing my skills i...
by DrakeBD
19 Jan 2014, 15:02
Topic: MM6 Enroth In Minecraft
Replies: 20
Views: 19300

Sorry for the long long long wait on this but I have updated the opening post with our current progress the empty map is almost ready for download just need to add all the trees and such now and that done.

:D
by DrakeBD
27 Feb 2013, 14:31

Ever get anywhere with this? or another project? Sorry to zombie Sadley we lost our main map data for this in the move to our new location but i have begun work rebuilding the map from scratch in the new anvil map system for minecraft. We have learned many new ways of mapping for minecraft so shoul...
by DrakeBD
27 Nov 2012, 08:25

okay, so now you are a game developer company thats mods for Oblivion? wouldnt that, i dunno, break some copyright rules or something? It would only break a copyright if we sold the end mod as we are giving them for free nothing is broken. It is the same as a community made mod But as for our unann...
by DrakeBD
10 Nov 2012, 11:27

koval321 wrote:This look good, can wait

Have question about oblivion modding, after install Morrowind have tool: TES construction set, but cant find similar on Oblivion disc
you can get the oblivion construction set online just google it
it is readily available for download
by DrakeBD
03 Sep 2012, 08:03

Nice! But I must ask...how about porting to skyrim? Have you been thinking about that? I am no modder, but what I know is that people generally think that it's easier to mod skyrim than oblivion. (correct me if i'm wrong) You are indeed correct the thought had occured to us. Its all a question of t...
by DrakeBD
01 Sep 2012, 19:03

Well it has been a while has it not with no word As i have said before this is not a forgotten project just real life issues can always put a spanner in the works when it comes to time and lack of it. Fear not though we do have some plans that this mod will continue in some way or another For the ti...
by DrakeBD
18 Apr 2012, 07:30

Sorry for delays in this project we had a failure with the server that resulted in us losing many plugins that ran things from economy to quests . so to protect the world of enroth we archived it untill the server was in a more stable state things are now getting back to normal and mapping has start...
by DrakeBD
16 Apr 2012, 09:23
Topic: Might and Magic Warlords?
Replies: 6
Views: 3468

I still have all the models and i am a fan of opensource work the trouble is noone ever asked me for any of the models as im sure if needed we would allow use of them in other mods or games. the idea is still very much in my mind but current techonolgy does not allow the kind of army sizes i invisio...
by DrakeBD
30 Jan 2012, 22:57

this sounds very interesting I'd like to get involved with this if I can. also how are you exporting the .blv files? I've tried using the MM8leveleditor and exporting them as .raw files but neither blender or milkshape will load them in properly. I have all BLV files stored in OBJ format so is just...

Go to advanced search