Search found 4 matches

by kcwong
10 Mar 2010, 04:55
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Selecting magic schools and skills
Replies: 5
Views: 3356

Re: Selecting magic schools and skills

As ThunderTitan said, Summoning is the secondary spell school for Warlocks. And Summoning is indeed quite good for Warlocks, more so in the campaigns. - Warlocks' huge Spellpower makes them very powerful, e.g. Phoenix. - In the campaigns you sometimes have no town. Summoning provides a disposable an...
by kcwong
09 Jul 2009, 16:17
Topic: Im getting my butt kicked!
Replies: 9
Views: 4868

1. Get the fan-made game manual. It is approved by Ubisoft. It contains the skill trees so you can know what you're choosing. 2. There are skill wheel mods (one for original and one for each expansion) so you can look at the skill wheel in-game. Go search for them. 3. Enlightenment is an extremely p...
by kcwong
02 Jun 2009, 05:02
Topic: Any way to stop enemy hero from fleeing?
Replies: 6
Views: 7751

Kill their troops faster :tongue: They really should do it like in Disciples... make fleeing take a while so that you can finish them off some times... totally agree with you, fleeing in disciples at least cost you something,maybe they could do the same thing in heroes,make a button "flee"...
by kcwong
29 Jan 2008, 02:19
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 142
Views: 260159

Wolfsburg, although I don't understand Portuguese, I can tell the error code you're receiving is 0x00000008. It's a Windows error code that means: Not enough storage is available to process this command. So I guess you're either out of memory (RAM) or storage space (Harddisk). Since that's the end o...

Go to advanced search