Search found 35 matches

by Demilich
28 Jan 2017, 10:28
Forum: Articles
Topic: Interview with Jon Van Caneghem
Replies: 21
Views: 24919

Re: Interview with Jon Van Caneghem

Interview is plain empty, imho. Questions like "how big is your team", "what is favorite part of your job" and other like that are so... boring. There is nothing deep end interesting in questions regarding M&M lore or games. For what group of people the interview was taken? M...
by Demilich
20 Jan 2017, 09:51
Forum: News
Topic: Might & Magic: Showdown Announced
Replies: 13
Views: 9927

Re: Might & Magic: Showdown Announced

intriguing combination??? This is a game when the best part of gameplay includes paiting of miniatures!.. Ubi guys are really necrophiles, to do such a humilation to the brand they reaped and killed themselves.

Sorry for all of the emotions, but such a game is an overkill, even for them
by Demilich
05 Dec 2016, 19:55
Topic: Formally Biweekly News - 4 Dec 16'
Replies: 15
Views: 10428

Re: Formerly Biweekly News - 4 Dec 16'

Strange, that you haven't mentioned Might & Magic: Showdown new project from Ubisoft in the news)
by Demilich
28 Feb 2016, 17:48
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: The Lost Tales of Axeoth
Replies: 50
Views: 36174

Re: The Lost Tales of Axeoth

Brien Herbert book, hundreds of Sherlock Holmes books - yes, thats a great example of perversion of original glorious products. The only thing in which our situation is different from SW Special Edition - Terry Ray scripts were unpublished and therefore cannot be considered canon at that stage. From...
by Demilich
28 Feb 2016, 13:26

And in this discussion I'll take Marzhin's side. Yes, there weren't any nods to sci-fi background before in Heroes, but I think it is just silly to close eyes and pretend it does not exists, and separate M&M universe and Heroes universe in terms of lore. Lore is common for both, and to pretend t...
by Demilich
20 Feb 2016, 18:51
Topic: Ubisoft Release 1.7 and Unity
Replies: 29
Views: 19993

Re: Ubisoft Release 1.7 and Unity

It's an interesting question, isn't it: if Ubisoft decided to end the Ashan storyline and instead make future games in the old universe(s), would the popularity of the series increase? Absolutely. If they'll allow Julien to make a game set in futuristic Gravel's world, it would be a certain hit, I ...
by Demilich
26 Sep 2015, 18:55

As for me, I'm just happy to feel the magic of the Old Universe again. I don't know if it is possible to include such themes as spaceships/kreegans/Gravel's ideas into the storylines of Lost Tales, but this elements are the ones that made LotA setting so unique.
by Demilich
23 Nov 2013, 08:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Jennifer Bullard Interview
Replies: 19
Views: 13714

There is always a chance that Coraks hiding under every bush along the road... I need to contact my psychoanalitic asap or stop thinking about really absurd theories based on nothing. 'Cos Xel is right: words of Jennifer are pretty clear.
by Demilich
03 Jul 2013, 13:25
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 142307

One interesting tidbit is that Hallford states that the Ancients were "supposedly benevolent", hinting that maybe they actually were not. That would have been a neat twist. Yes, in Warriors of M&M and more, in Shifters we see that Ancient Eonar was rather bad guy, and in the novel Sea...
by Demilich
03 Jul 2013, 10:18
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 142307

Thanks in advance for references, Marzhin. You know, once upon a time there were a Wzardry franchise. First 5 games of it were standart generic fantasy, Wizardry 6-7 - sci-fi... Then a brand changed several publishers, and now japanese devs released Wizardry Online, set it there own world of Azalis....
by Demilich
10 Apr 2012, 19:55
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Duel of the Champions of Might and Magic
Replies: 7
Views: 4497

The name sounds just like "Clash of Heroes". Rather idiotic and childish name, but for Ubi M&M game it is a tradition, alas...
by Demilich
17 Jan 2011, 11:43
Topic: Timeline Order of Play - What do I do next?
Replies: 53
Views: 43412

Necros is the same guy. I asked about him Mel Odom via email, and he confirmed this fact
by Demilich
10 Jul 2009, 16:01
Topic: Clash of Heroes Preview & Trailer
Replies: 8
Views: 4855

Clash of Heroes Preview & Trailer

Maybe, 40 years before Dark Messiah?
by Demilich
14 May 2009, 12:28
Topic: New "Might and Magic" annouced.
Replies: 11
Views: 5222

The 3DO-ization began a long time ago, far worse than that. What games have we seen since Ubi got a trademark? A lame, primitive Ashan in HM&M5 and DMoM&M. Two mobile games by Gameloft set in "world of Erathia". A Chinese HM&M online game. HM&M: Kingdoms is coming, a browse...
by Demilich
24 Aug 2008, 06:43
Topic: MM History question
Replies: 349
Views: 175540

Ininially I planned to post Ardon timeline after finishing Dragon Rage, but it seems, it never happens. I haven't found any mention about "Ardon as game world" in the game, and I don't have a manual to check it out. So I think I'll compile a timeline based on Crusaders (PS), Warriors (PS2)...
by Demilich
24 Mar 2008, 05:26
Topic: Ancestors = Ancients - ?
Replies: 54
Views: 26435

http://www.gildia.acidcave.net/two/31.gif - Einar

BTW, he didn't make humans immortal, just powerful enough. Tarnum is immortal just due constant influence from Ancestors side, it is his only cheat-code
by Demilich
23 Mar 2008, 17:56

I think ardonians not mistook them for immortals, they just see Ancients as gods that created their civilization. Another history notes from Warriors of M&M: "Eons ago, when Ardon was nothing but ball of magma spinninf through Void, bitter struggle was taking place in Heavens. To this dat, ...
by Demilich
23 Mar 2008, 15:25

Ancestors = Ancients - ?

I really wonder who these mysterious powers could be. A couple of versions: 1. Just overpowered barbarians of anciant times, who ascended after death and now watch over their people 2. As Marzhin suggested - manifistations of Powers of the Dome, most neutral explanation 3. Ancients. In disguise. Rig...
by Demilich
14 Mar 2008, 05:44
Forum: Articles
Topic: Mobile Might and Magic II Review
Replies: 12
Views: 3891

Might and Magic 2 Review

World of M&M Mobile games is called Erathia, using similar name of one of the continents of Enroth. Just same name! Also, M&M2 is a prequel of M&M1 - son of Louis, born in the end (yes, there is sex scene in M&M2!) is called Ewan, the main char of M&M1 Edited on Fri, Mar 14 2008,...
by Demilich
09 Mar 2008, 17:24
Topic: Timeline of Axeoth
Replies: 46
Views: 40630

Still, Rion himself says he was "kidnapped from Paradise". One can hardly kidnap a person from a "state of soul". Why not? For example, necromancy. It's possible. Not necessarily. The Forces took on the form of Gods in Axeoth, but not necessarily on Colony. If he were referring ...

Go to advanced search