Search found 5 matches

by Elite
03 Jan 2008, 19:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: So what's the final verdict on Heroes V?
Replies: 271
Views: 57272

There are so many skills that are simply not worth taking, and even ones I hadn't seen before. I had only discovered some of them because of the skill wheel on this website. But still, its a bit baffling why anyone would take them considering the limited amount of skill slots you have. Such as? Thi...
by Elite
03 Jan 2008, 19:08
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HoMM III: Best level 2 creature
Replies: 67
Views: 23653

Storm elementals are overpowered and not a good comparison. Wolf raiders are best raw damage wise imo but they got really low hp and tend to get focused a lot. Harpy hags aren't bad but I dislike them. I rarely find them that useful despite their good stats/abilities. Marksmen are the best overall I...
by Elite
03 Jan 2008, 18:55
Topic: Faerie Dragon Evolution
Replies: 27
Views: 9593

Heroes IV one looks more plausible. I would have voted for the Heroes III one if it weren't for those dreadful wings. A mix between the two would probably be best, HOMMIV version with purple color and larger wings.
by Elite
03 Jan 2008, 18:51
Topic: HoMM III: Best level 6 creature
Replies: 11
Views: 3888

Would be nice. Dread knights would probably end up winning though most probably, followed by naga queens. Although I personally prefer champions simply because of their looks. Still a topic would be cool.
by Elite
03 Jan 2008, 18:38
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: So what's the final verdict on Heroes V?
Replies: 271
Views: 57272

Before I rate Heroes V I will briefly discuss the previous games. I have been playing HOMM since Heroes 2. Heroes 2, 3 and 4 are all extremely enjoyable games in my opinion. They kept me hooked for ages, couldn't stop playing them honestly, even to this day occasionally. Heroes III was the most addi...

Go to advanced search