Search found 8 matches

by fjog
Nov 30 2007, 13:14
Forum: Articles
Topic:
Replies: 92
Views: 37438

Well, only played it on normal (just for the story, heroic can wait for single maps :)). BUT triggered that pisky kujin bug so i saw no reinforcements, so the last battle against Biara was a real pain, as my only stack able to deal damage was 71 Storm titans, the rest was 105 Battle mages, 56 Raksha...
by fjog
Oct 9 2007, 20:39
Forum: Articles
Topic: New Sylvan Strategies
Replies: 46
Views: 24391

New Sylvan Strategy

Very good job :) Sylvan is my favorite and hardly ever choose any other. I usually choose Wyngaal as my heroe because of his initiative boost at the start of every combat. Starting from lvl 10 and on this often gives your dragons, unicorns, hunters, dancers and sprites 1.5-2 turns before the enemy g...
by fjog
Jun 13 2007, 22:28
Forum: News
Topic: Academy Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 93
Views: 10476

Academy Alternate Upgrades

The abilities can now be found on the official english site too:

http://mightandmagic.uk.ubi.com/

Should ease the understanding of the abilities a bit :)
by fjog
Jun 2 2007, 2:46
Topic: Tribes of the East: interview & new screens
Replies: 75
Views: 8571

ToE: Interview & New Screens

Jolly Joker at 2007-06-01 07:03 wrote: You can "retrain" upgrades for a fee. You got to be kidding me! As I said; of course there will be a fee to change between the upgrades, but that is beside the point! Cut to the bone, the essential issue here is whether the upgrades are optional or permanent. T...
by fjog
Jun 1 2007, 10:38

Jolly Joker at 2007-05-31 15:05 wrote: I think you make an error here. This is neither Disciples nor Heroes IV. The main thing to keep in mind is that you'll build most BASIC higher level buildings BEFORE the upgrades. This is different in Disciples, for example, or even in Heroes IV, because there ...
by fjog
May 31 2007, 16:09

Well, I for one am quite disappointed that both upgrades would be available at the same time! There would be a much deeper strategy if you were forced to choose one of the upgrades in your town. Even if you conquered another town which had chosen other upgrades than you, you could just caravan them ...
by fjog
Apr 1 2007, 16:10
Topic: Heroes V second expansion announced!
Replies: 79
Views: 8868

Heroes V second expansion announced!

Morthi:
That Wild Tooth comment really cracked me up :)

Can't even begin to imagine how it would look like...
by fjog
Feb 14 2006, 17:35
Topic: Heroes, Skills and Abilities, Oh My!
Replies: 9
Views: 2852

Heroes, Skills and Abilities, Oh My!

Well I personally still finds the Absolute Luck ability for Sylvan way to powerfull, especially when you consider the reqiured skills as they a quite powerfull themselves: Avenger, Luck, Defence, Offence, Logistics. Just imagine to deal double damage with everey single attack combined with Offence a...

Go to advanced search