Search found 11 matches

by Argonaut
10 Dec 2006, 06:22
Forum: News
Topic: Acheval vs. MuadDib
Replies: 24
Views: 7326

Acheval vs. MuadDib

The issue here is also : fans etc report bugs, but there is no dedicated manager to compile the bugs and ensure that they are fixed. In actual fact, all the bug report falls into deaf ears, and are lost. Worse of all, if too many people complain about a particular bug or issues, the CM ***closes the...
by Argonaut
25 Oct 2006, 02:13
Topic: Dark Messiah Ships, On Steam Tomorrow
Replies: 8
Views: 2861

DM Ships, On Steam Tomorrow

:(
Edited on Tue, Oct 24 2006, 20:16 by Argonaut
by Argonaut
25 Oct 2006, 01:48
Topic: Dark Messiah Ships, On Steam Tomorrow
Replies: 8
Views: 2861

DM Ships, On Steam Tomorrow

I was reading the guidebook for Dark Messiah today, and it says that only the collector's edition have the best items in the game (eg. +3 Sword of the Disciple and +3 Staff of the Disciple). The regular weapons maxed out at +2, except for daggers which are +4). So, we will have to pay US$10/- more t...
by Argonaut
05 Jul 2006, 01:33
Topic: Two New Maps this Month
Replies: 27
Views: 11564

Two New Maps this Month

I am already a registered member, but I have opted not to received any advertisments from them. Now... they are forcing me to get advertisments from them by making that a PRECONDITION for getting the 2 maps. I am equally MAD as well. However, I will beat Ubisoft at their own game, since they are no ...
by Argonaut
20 Jun 2006, 02:34
Topic: CH Heroes 5 Manual Complete!
Replies: 66
Views: 27059

CH Heroes 5 Manual Complete!

This is an amazing piece of work, which ought to put Nival to shame!!!The original manual that comes with HOMM5 was really lacking in key information, and we have been waiting for their updated manual which they promised us for weeks.. and weeks. We've paid them our $$$, but they have not delivered....
by Argonaut
14 Nov 2005, 01:44
Topic: The Marketplace Opens
Replies: 5
Views: 2415

Most people who like HOMM will also like RPG/RTS related games. Here are some suggestions of games that I've enjoyed tremendously over the past year. Many of these games are very similar to HOMM and I'm sure many HOMM fans would love playing them while waiting for HOMM5. Spellforce - Awesome RPG/RTS...
by Argonaut
25 Oct 2005, 21:38
Topic: Second wave of beta testers are in
Replies: 5
Views: 2961

Well, there is bad news and really good news. The BAD news is that I still did not make it for the 2nd round. The REALLY GOOD news is that there are a lot of much better games that will be released within the next 2 months. I just got my copy of Sid Meiers CIVILIZATION IV this morning, and I know th...
by Argonaut
13 Oct 2005, 17:38
Topic: The Conquest of Origin
Replies: 10
Views: 4657

You can call me ancient... cos I played Ultima I, Wizardry I and later Might & Magic I and Kings Bounty. I used to live in Austin too, and had dropped by Origin on a couple of ocassions to talk to Chris Roberts and some of the other game developers. In those days Richard Garriot used to invite p...
by Argonaut
11 Oct 2005, 21:07
Topic: Heroes V Beta Test: A Second Chance
Replies: 25
Views: 10980

I sent my email too. How will the people be selected? First come first served? or... :)
by Argonaut
23 Sep 2005, 02:55
Topic: Dungeon Info Revealed
Replies: 70
Views: 24018

Marelt, are we looking at the same witch??? In POTD, you have to open to full screen and look closely on the left to see her. You will actually see 2 witches. The witch standing near the hydra is in a skimpy bra, wielding 2 swords. I am not talking about this witch. There is a second witch, totally ...
by Argonaut
23 Sep 2005, 00:01
Topic: Dungeon Info Revealed
Replies: 70
Views: 24018

I just check up the picture of the day (POTD) for 9/22/05 with the following captions: "It's official: the Dungeon hero freaks me out. Too bad that some of the other creatures look like your local hooker. And I'm not talking about the 20-feet hydra here. " When I opened up the picture to f...

Go to advanced search