Search found 15 matches

by P0i50Z
29 Dec 2007, 18:36
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Factions Balance
Replies: 74
Views: 28768

Well, I always favourited (thought they're not my favourites) Inferno cause' they were the weakest in HoMM V.If you play with you're mod you surely won't be able to complain about that anymore.I'll say that with small exceptions you did a good job.The only thing I really don't like is how you change...
by P0i50Z
29 Dec 2007, 17:15
Topic: Dungeon vs. Inferno (Light Magic?)
Replies: 11
Views: 4649

Ah, I started typing that before you said that and finished after... I was a little uncertain about secrets of destruction, but come to tinhk of it, that's mostly because I'm used to campaign, where you end up with all the spells from the schools you use. I also thought Enlightenment might lose som...
by P0i50Z
29 Dec 2007, 10:49
Topic: Dungeon vs. Inferno (Light Magic?)
Replies: 11
Views: 4649

Well, if I were you I'd go for Haven in this one.I think Haven is best against Inferno.Using training as quick as possible to come up with a strong army (no Peasants, of course) is fatal on a small map.Also this way you'll have Word of Light and also Magical Immunity if he's an adept of Destructive ...
by P0i50Z
25 Dec 2007, 09:14
Topic: Favourite faction in H5 - 2007
Replies: 61
Views: 23911

Inferno have one of the most powerful racial skills, probably the 3rd most powerful creatures (after Dungeon and Sylvan), and have a powerful might hero who also makes a powerful dark caster. And for anyone who hasn't tried them, Seducers are phenomenal. Inferno seem weak because of a poor hero lin...
by P0i50Z
24 Dec 2007, 23:59

Inferno is definitely not underpowered. Sucubbi are awesome shooters with their chain shots. Yeah that may be, but you're takin' them in particular.Compare them with a really powerfull faction, such as Dungeon and the result will be dissappointing.Seriously now, don't you agree they're the weakest ...
by P0i50Z
24 Dec 2007, 21:02

I choosed Inferno.They were the only one UNDERpowered...but my Mod should have the effect I expected and bring them back into action :devil:
by P0i50Z
19 Dec 2007, 11:57
Topic: Heroes VI Wishlist And Engine Poll
Replies: 75
Views: 20272

I would like to see more factions and improved existing ones.That's what this game needs, in my opinion.The graphic it's just fine.Improvement means higher sistem requirements and there are barely a few on CH that'll have a necesairlly computer.I'm fine with the graphics, but I'll definetly want to ...
by P0i50Z
18 Dec 2007, 21:10
Topic: Harm touch?
Replies: 14
Views: 3664

I had the same problem with a Pit Lord once, and I still don't know the reason, either.It's a good subject, Metathron.
by P0i50Z
17 Dec 2007, 11:42
Topic: the Ultimate Skills in TotE
Replies: 19
Views: 5988

yuritch wrote:AFAIK you cannot use the Memory Mentor to remove skills/abilities that are a prerequisute for other abilities you have. So, to remove the 'junk', you'll have to remove Ultimate ability first.
So the choice is still the same: go for the ultimate or go for a set of good abilities.
Yeah.
by P0i50Z
16 Dec 2007, 19:53
Topic: Any reason to get HommV+Hammers when you can just get TotE?
Replies: 9
Views: 3368

Well HoF is to be installed after you install HoMM V.It will contain the campaignes of both of them while TotE is to be installed separeatly and it contains only the TotE campaignes.HoMM V with HoF and TotE are like 2 different games.
by P0i50Z
16 Dec 2007, 15:05

I thought that's the point of Memory Mentor... Get the Ultimate, then use the MM to erase all the junk prerequisite skills and replace them with what you really want. And if you won't reach the Ultimate?See?That's what I was talking about...you'll lose many good abilities in most of the cases and y...
by P0i50Z
16 Dec 2007, 09:57
Topic: So what's the final verdict on Heroes V?
Replies: 271
Views: 58396

Well I don't know why you people complain about it, but HoMM V is the best game in the series, especially TotE (in my opinion).There's nothing wrong with it, I have 1 gb of RAM and it works perfectly with all graphics at high (TotE) and I can always beat the AI at heroic (though I usually play at no...
by P0i50Z
15 Dec 2007, 22:57
Topic: Abilities combinations
Replies: 1
Views: 1359

Abilities combinations

As this is one of the most important things in HoMM V, every player should choose his hero's abilities with care so that he can come up with the perfect hero.So the main subject of this thread is you're own combination of abilities.I hope such a thread was not opened yet...
by P0i50Z
15 Dec 2007, 22:48

Well...some of them really fit and aren't THAT hard to get, but those are really few.I once tried to get Urgash's Call and failed like I never did before 8| .I wasn't even close...Just take a look.I realised I was crazy if I was even thinking of reaching it...Insane.As I said it's much better to dev...
by P0i50Z
15 Dec 2007, 20:40

Well I once tried to get the ultimates and failed, in the end, but if you take a better look you'll see that many good abilities are wasted just to pick the ones required by the ultimate.In my opinion, they're not worth it.There are plenty of other combinations and some of them more than compensate.

Go to advanced search