Search found 27 matches

by rhomboidspace
30 Oct 2009, 17:30
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Download
Replies: 3
Views: 5421

Re: Download

I've recently reinstalled Heroes 4 and I'm also trying to reinstall Euilibris, but there's a problem. Namely that I've that the files have the wrong checksum and the installer said I should read the faq, which says I have to download the camp_ed_sfx.exe and heroes4_sfx.exe files, but I don't have a...
by rhomboidspace
28 Oct 2009, 14:31
Topic: 3.55 Alpha version of 3.6
Replies: 44
Views: 38165

They have been working on the said version for five years now. I wonder what makes you people to think that it'll be published any time soon? Of course we can argue that if people in the western world live up to an average of 75 years of age, then for us to wait another 5 years is but a short time ...
by rhomboidspace
05 Oct 2009, 19:06
Topic: 3.55 Alpha version of 3.6
Replies: 44
Views: 38165

I realise there have been many versions prior, though I haven't tried any of the others. It's alot of work and takes some time, especially if you have school, work, family, other hobbies etc.. Can you at give us a percentage of how much is complete?. It's not possiable to give a percent complete fo...
by rhomboidspace
04 Sep 2009, 19:14
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: WOG 3.59 Oficial Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 20556

Wow, imagine this + HotA = 6 (gasp) new towns! you most likely won't be able to have both mods installed together unless the two teams work together, since both teams will be moding the exe. although if i recall right HotA is building off of the current WoG 3.58f, so a compatability might not be to...
by rhomboidspace
23 Aug 2009, 23:33
Topic: Additional WoG monsters ideas
Replies: 9
Views: 8290

However, looking at the original NWC DEFs, you can see that, for example, the Lich movement anim has 8 frames - even less than the Cleric you have here. Yet it animates fastly so you don't see that it has only that many frames. EDIT: Also, what about new spells? Are they hard to script in HoMM3? ev...
by rhomboidspace
22 Aug 2009, 01:03
Topic: Campaign Editor?
Replies: 0
Views: 2141

Campaign Editor?

Has anyone tried expanding the capabilities of the campeign editor, such as adding new maps to the list of current possiable campaign maps?
by rhomboidspace
21 Aug 2009, 02:02
Topic: Map Editor Patch v3.3
Replies: 6
Views: 6302

I can't download the English version. The link may be died It redirected to this address http://sites.google.com/site/sergroj/wog/MapEdHelp.rar?attredirects=0 The links given lead to only the help files, but the links on the Rusian translation of the google code site lead to the correct files, the ...
by rhomboidspace
06 Aug 2007, 14:50
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Anyone have a Heroes 2 Campaign Walkthrough
Replies: 1
Views: 1842

Anyone have a Heroes 2 Campaign Walkthrough

I'm mostly looking for tips on how to unlock each of the maps and also what kind of things carry over to other maps the walkthoughs on gamefaqs are majorly lacking in this kind of info
by rhomboidspace
06 Aug 2007, 14:30
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Scripting help please
Replies: 26
Views: 10940

ok this is resurecting an old thread, but another sugestion although slightly longer you can do a nested set of conditional checks as a continous event, or even so it's not such a resouce hog just do it on the players turn, but check to see if the player owns the towns first if he doesn't own anyone...
by rhomboidspace
31 Jul 2007, 20:30
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 153
Views: 140722

I would like to change the screen resolution. The only resolution is 800*600 and elements of the game are very very big on my 19" monitor :S I'm guessing this would be completely impossible without the source code and all graphic files used in the game. Even then, I don't know how easy it woul...
by rhomboidspace
21 Jun 2007, 14:35
Topic: An mini-interview
Replies: 17
Views: 12689

I didn't know that was even possible! Care to tell me exactly where this is done? I have GeForce 7800 GS (AGP) and I haven't actually installed my monitor at all. Thanks anyway! i don't personally have a wide screen monitor but from my experience inorder to play in windowd mode the game resolution ...
by rhomboidspace
31 May 2007, 18:41
Topic: Price of PoI
Replies: 34
Views: 19471

AI heroes DO use PoI. Quoting changeog: The AI Heroes do? Even when I use the Editor to give the AI Heroes PoI's before the game starts, I have never known them to actually use these potions. Sometimes I see them get defeated by wandering monsters even when I know they have two or three PoI's in th...
by rhomboidspace
29 Mar 2007, 14:21
Topic: I need answer, please? (Equi must know!)
Replies: 5
Views: 5730

:lol: Ahh... i think it have smething new, and the name "Complete" Just make me crazy... lol. So equilibris can work again... Hmm... Make the complete will include equilibris too? ;) Complete is an Ubisoft Official release, Equilibris is Not an official expansion therefor Complete would n...
by rhomboidspace
11 Oct 2006, 05:17
Topic: New Heroes IV (with equilibris)
Replies: 11
Views: 11516

Hello, Afflicted to have put time for you give news, I awaits toujour an answer D' Ubisoft to allow me of me associated with them for the improvement with Heroes IV. I admire much the work made by Equilibris TEAM, I would like much work in co-operation with them if C possible. I am on if to ask it ...
by rhomboidspace
10 Sep 2006, 20:32
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 98791

DaemianLucifer wrote:Is it posible to make DD spells do SP^2 times some damage?Or SP^3,or something like that.It would really make them much more usefull later.
only problem with that is there's not any spell power attribute
by rhomboidspace
10 Sep 2006, 20:30
Topic: New Faction?
Replies: 58
Views: 31301

When you look at some of the hidden objects in the current H-IV editor, there is an additional city icon that reads remove when placed on the map. It seems obvious 3DO/NWC was working on an additional city, but alas funds were unavailable to finish it. the town item your thinking about that's in th...
by rhomboidspace
16 Aug 2006, 00:58
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 142827

you mentioned that you were putting in invisible barriers, is there any chacne of us also getting imvisible quest gates, It'd be nice to have invisible gates so we can put in spots that allow players to go one-way but not back with out the players knowing before, invisible teleporters would also be ...
by rhomboidspace
12 Aug 2006, 22:17

So i know how i give them, but how they give me?! (the team) :| if you're refering to to AI players, they can't give you resources, and the AI couldn't give you resources in hero's 3 either, it's a limitation of the AI, if you're refering to exchanging one resource for another use the marketplace o...
by rhomboidspace
12 Aug 2006, 17:57

BDragon wrote:btw, why my team can't give me rescores? for example if he (team) need gold so they give me (let's say) ore, and i will give them gold. on III it work here it's not, it can be really good! ;)
use the trade option under the Game Menu which is that little flag
by rhomboidspace
20 Jun 2006, 23:48
Topic: Campaign Editor
Replies: 58
Views: 60611

So is it possible you could give a list of artifacts (with abilities), building, etc that will definitely be part of the next release? Aproximate list of objects, planned for Equilibris 3.6 Object [comments - optional] (probability measure - 5 - almost done, 1- slight chance) Field Taverns (5) Wall...

Go to advanced search