Search found 15 matches

by sherwin_p
25 Sep 2018, 16:55
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4
Replies: 69
Views: 48744

Re: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4

If you could do a youtube video showing exactly how you did this maybe someone (or group) will be able to recreate the entire world?
by sherwin_p
10 Jun 2016, 17:42
Topic: MM6 HD (Smoother Graphics) Mod
Replies: 37
Views: 50067

Re: MM6 HD Mod

Looks good!
by sherwin_p
24 Sep 2015, 16:48
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.5.7 [Mar 4, 2022]
Replies: 613
Views: 405617

Re: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.0 [Sep 21, 2015]

Another patch! Nice, glad to see there are people still working on these games. May have to do another replay later this year.
by sherwin_p
08 Feb 2014, 00:40
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 141738

Single Player

An interesting albeit very difficult playthrough may be to have a single player mod where you don't need all 4 character slots filled. I'm curious if you could readjust XP to give to single character and see if it can be finished. Similar to Wizardry 8 solo fairy ninja...sure you became ultra powerf...
by sherwin_p
05 Nov 2010, 06:34
Topic: new multi-layered paper dolls
Replies: 15
Views: 8034

Looks good

It would add another level of playing to the game. What do you have in mind for this? Your example looks really good. Did you create that yourself, if so, how? If you don't mind me asking.
by sherwin_p
23 Apr 2010, 04:31
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 633262

Thanks

Thanks BDJ, let me reinstall. Everytime I read what they say about the quest I try hard to remember but obviously it's not working I should write it down since the quest list does not give as much detail. Do you by chance have a list of Quests...the wording exactly like you quoted previously? That w...
by sherwin_p
22 Apr 2010, 07:02

Another oddity

Ok I don't mind not having bow skill however after I recieved the luftka quest from lord zeddicus(sp?) I noticed I did not have the key for the tomb. I also notice some items missing from my inventory every once in a while. At first I thought I just accidentally sold them but now I'm sure they are g...
by sherwin_p
19 Apr 2010, 22:38

Bow skill

When I started a new party I chose Knight, Druid, Clerid and Sorcerer. Knight and Druid both picked bow skill as one of their skilss however my cleric and sorcerer do not have the skill and I cannot find anyone that teaches it...any hints on where one is?
by sherwin_p
26 Jun 2009, 18:05

Just a small hint...Shrine of the Gods helps immensely when playing on Warrior mode. You should visit ASAP!

Also a question, does Warrior mode provide more enemies and in essence more XP so you can reach higher levels quickly?
by sherwin_p
24 Jun 2009, 22:40

Wow

So I got around to installing the game and played it last couple days for a few hours and I'm really liking it. Much harder then the original MM6 (Chose Warrior). I've died a lot of times so far becuase I like to explore and well you can't explore too far or death comes fast. Also money is hard to c...
by sherwin_p
01 Feb 2009, 22:09
Topic: It's Begun!
Replies: 65
Views: 22646

Wow!

You guys amaze me...I'll definately be keeping track of this. I love the engine used in MM6-8. In fact I still have them installed with Wiz 7-8 on my PC. I have yet to find a game which has kept me as involved as those.
by sherwin_p
23 Jan 2008, 22:18
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 406828

I'm speechless, once I get home I'm trying this out first thing! :-D

More mods are always welcomed!
by sherwin_p
14 Dec 2007, 00:04
Topic: A Public Offer to the Celestial Heavens MM Community
Replies: 24
Views: 12077

Besides, I may be 'jointly authoring' an entirely new MM game based on the MM8 engine with another established 'modder'. So are you saying you have the ability to use the ACTUAL MM8 engine to create a completely new game? I actually really like the engine used in MM6-8. My question is how, without ...
by sherwin_p
11 Dec 2007, 06:34
Topic: A Public Offer to the Celestial Heavens MM Community
Replies: 24
Views: 12077

Wow, I'm impressed. I truely hope some mods come out from this. I wish I had some free time as I believe I fit the requirements, Computer Science degree working in the software field, although it's been awhile since I programmed in assembly or have had to do conversions. I actually tried to recreate...

Go to advanced search