Search found 5 matches

by apkairan
29 May 2009, 19:33
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Any way to stop enemy hero from fleeing?
Replies: 6
Views: 7688

Any way to stop enemy hero from fleeing?

Enemy heroes flee like a little rat as soon as the battle starts. This happens in almost every battle despite that fact that the strength between my heroes and enemy heroes are about equal. Is there anyway to stop those heroes from fleeing from the battle? Before the patch, they only fled in heroic ...
by apkairan
27 Dec 2007, 20:38
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Game is too easy
Replies: 9
Views: 8165

well. increasing the neutral size would also help in raising the game difficulty as well. But since I usually finishes the game within 3-4 months in the custom game on heroic level ( that is still about 4-5 hours of play ) , maybe a little tweak would be nice. Let us know if you are going to actuall...
by apkairan
27 Dec 2007, 03:36

Re: Game is too easy

hmm.. if you are planning to upload a mod that fixes the AI in ToE, I'd really appreciate it.]
by apkairan
26 Dec 2007, 22:28

Game is too easy

Im talking about the custom game here in ToE. Campaign was hard on heroic. But when it comes to the custom game.. oh jesus.. it's too damn easy that my 1 yr old dog can beat the god damn easy custom game on heroic. Is there any mod ( mod for ToE ) that chagnes the Ai behavior or makes the game harde...
by apkairan
25 Nov 2007, 05:35
Topic: Any Mod related with AI in TOE?
Replies: 1
Views: 4066

Any Mod related with AI in TOE?

This is about the AI behavor in the custom map ( ex rise to power ) Until Homm5 1.3, the AI of the computer in the custom map had been very cunning and impressive. and whenever I met the enemy hero, their hero army strength was always about about equal or a bit superior to my force. This made me fee...

Go to advanced search