Search found 13 matches

by hampig71
27 Mar 2008, 22:57
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: TOTE help please! Final mission
Replies: 11
Views: 3951

I'm on the final battle with Biara, but I only got 81 of each of the new troops (dragons, arch angels, cyclops, dragons). Am I supposed to get more? I've done all the side missions and everything. I seriously keep getting slaughtered by Biara. She has way more units that I do.
by hampig71
20 Mar 2008, 16:21
Topic: TOTE campagin help!!
Replies: 5
Views: 2422

Any tips on the battle against Rolf? I've tried it two or three times now and I get clobbered every time and he's barely scratched.
by hampig71
17 Mar 2008, 18:14
Topic: TOTE campagin help!!
Replies: 5
Views: 2422

TOTE campagin help!!

Hey guys, So I'm in the campagin mission Summoning the Dragon (with Zehir and the Dwarves trying to get to the Dragon God) and I can't understand what I have to do. Every single stairway is blocked by an enemy who's numbers are so much higher than mine that I can't win, I can't find the last totem t...
by hampig71
14 Dec 2007, 21:59
Topic: Sylvan town glitch
Replies: 36
Views: 18142

Nope mine is the good ol' USA version.
by hampig71
12 Dec 2007, 05:37

Yeah that's exactly what mine looks like. And I tried those new .pak files that you gave me. I mean I can see everything know but the graphics don't look right. They look more like graphics from I dunno Myst circa 1992. They aren't very detailed. Does anyone know what I mean by that?
by hampig71
10 Dec 2007, 01:52

I am having the exact same problem. Although this also happens in the academy towns for me as well. Also I know its not the DVD because I installed the game on a friend's computer and everything worked perfectly. We both have Dell Laptops, with mine being newer and I use Vista while he uses XP. I w...
by hampig71
08 Dec 2007, 23:43

Umm yeah, I'm a dude, lol. I suppose I should change my avatar, :).
by hampig71
06 Dec 2007, 22:48

Anyone else have any suggestions. The sylvan town is my favorite faction, so it totally sucks that out of all the towns that has a graphics glitch, my favorite would have it. Does anyone know if programmers read these things? Maybe they could give me a tip on how to fix the problem for real.
by hampig71
20 Nov 2007, 16:52
Topic: Graphic Card & TotE
Replies: 18
Views: 4300

I have Vista and I think its part of my graphics problem when I play the game. However I was thinking about getting a new videocard. Except I have a laptop and have always in the past had desktops. Is it possible to get a videocard for a laptop? I have a dell insiprion 1405. Thanks guys.
by hampig71
20 Nov 2007, 16:43
Topic: ToTe-needs tweeking
Replies: 12
Views: 3795

I'm gonna get some RAM than. Because my game runs terribly slow at times. However I have Vista. Do you think that, Vista could be a problem. Because I've played the game on a friends computer and the game ran awsome on his laptop as opossed to mine. Which makes no sense because my computer is newer ...
by hampig71
20 Nov 2007, 16:40

So I put the file in the .PAK folder and now it works. So I guess this file only works for HoMM5 and not for ToTE. Although the lightning does help, it doesn't look like the pictures I see on the internet of sylvan towns. How does this file work?
by hampig71
19 Nov 2007, 05:10

Thanks, I tried putting it in the .pak file folder, but nothing changed. This is really weird. Why would only this town be the only graphics issue? Oh and I just got tribes of the East, and the academy town now looks normal. As for a new graphics card, how do I get one? I have laptop, can you buy a ...
by hampig71
17 Nov 2007, 17:22

I am having the exact same problem. Although this also happens in the academy towns for me as well. Also I know its not the DVD because I installed the game on a friend's computer and everything worked perfectly. We both have Dell Laptops, with mine being newer and I use Vista while he uses XP. I wo...

Go to advanced search