Search found 4 matches

by breaker581
10 Jan 2007, 06:43
Forum: Articles
Topic: Discourses #2
Replies: 14
Views: 6294

Discourses #2

Excellent article! It makes a lot of sense to me now and I think this is a brilliant idea by Ubisoft. I've been waiting a long time for a might and magic 10. A FPS is just not the same as a party-based role-playing adventure. Does anyone know what Fabrice has got to say about this? I'm sure he is hu...
by breaker581
18 Apr 2006, 19:11
Forum: News
Topic: The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!
Replies: 124
Views: 35374

The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!

I had no problems downloading, it actually went rather fast (about an hour). I unzipped the file fine, but the problem I'm having is when I run the installshield wizard. It never makes it past the "reading contents of package" screen. The progress bar makes it to the end, goes to a new pro...
by breaker581
30 Mar 2006, 19:20
Topic: Heroes V Music for Download
Replies: 33
Views: 11352

Heroes V Music for Download

Great job by Rob King and Paul Romero! I especially loved the Haven theme--absoulutely beautiful! The Haven and Academy both had a real Heroes 2 (my fav score btw) feel to them.
by breaker581
27 Sep 2005, 15:07
Topic: Academy and Sylvan artwork
Replies: 53
Views: 17861

The Gremlin is holding a gun guys. It's one of those old muskets that pirates used to use. I don't like the Mage or the Gargoyle. The mage looks like a decrepit old man and doesn't really instill any fear. Ubi definitely could have made him cooler.

Go to advanced search