Search found 16 matches

by Hannibal Barca
03 Apr 2008, 07:55
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Monk or Thief?
Replies: 26
Views: 12098

Best seems to be a matter of opinion. At advanced levels I found the GM of Daggers with a pair a good blades could really dish out the damage. Monks are fun. They tend to die a great deal in the beginner but they turn into killing machines at advanced levels as well. There were times the monk was ca...
by Hannibal Barca
25 Feb 2008, 21:24
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Quizzies
Replies: 23
Views: 6088

What? Your power is: Clairvoyance Explanation: Your power is that you can look into the future and see what is coming. How far and long you can look is all depending on your skill level. This can, as all powers, be used in both evil and good. Even if it may seem like a boring ability it is a huge re...
by Hannibal Barca
17 Dec 2007, 22:10
Topic: Seen any good movies lately?
Replies: 2813
Views: 363440

Just saw I am Legond and the Golden Compass I liked both. Legond is well done as a remake/retelling of the omega man. Smith who was annoying me as of late, did a great job. Very subtle madness I did not pick up on. They did the loneliness shots and setting really well. The infected types had a look ...
by Hannibal Barca
07 Dec 2007, 04:46
Topic: Is there a "Q" in MM7?
Replies: 28
Views: 12356

You heard me, otherwise ill turn myself in TT mode!!! TT turned himself into a skittering insect. I'm not sure if a Lich can become a bug. ;| Q is the guardian for the path to Vori! :devil: Ooooooh, tell me more! :hoo: The trick is simple. He sleeps during the day. You hit him once and when he trie...
by Hannibal Barca
07 Dec 2007, 04:27

Alan06 wrote:Vori is a lie
Says everybody who can't find it.
by Hannibal Barca
05 Dec 2007, 01:35

Q is the guardian for the path to Vori!

:devil:
by Hannibal Barca
05 Dec 2007, 01:31

I actually watched the virgin suicides. Read the book when I was ill. As typical to many movies; the book was better.
by Hannibal Barca
14 Nov 2007, 08:03
Topic: MIA - Where have they gone
Replies: 75
Views: 15276

I'm fine, still in good condition, fighting for greater good. :) Have you been participating in any other forums lately? I think I saw you in an Army Men forum but that was good two years ago or even more. Can you link to Hooloovoo's blog perhaps? ;) Not really. Every blue moon I would check on Sar...
by Hannibal Barca
13 Nov 2007, 06:14

Of the moderators from the 3DO forum, Hannibal Bacara showed up for awhile, but even he hasn't been around for 2+ years. Too bad several of those guys where interesting contributors. The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Hello there! :) Hey! Another old name! How are you! :)
by Hannibal Barca
12 Nov 2007, 02:54

Not surprising I am only a faint memory as so many others were far more active. I still remember falling for that last April Fools day joke all of the mods pulled. Rib is currently taking an extended break from the MMT project, but said she would return in December. You will find many of the old, a...
by Hannibal Barca
12 Nov 2007, 02:47

Reign Over Me Excellent Film. Sandler really surprises me for the dramatic stuff. I loved that movie too. It really had some substance unlike most of Sandler's movies. He surprised me as well :) Pirates 3 tomorrow :oex: Can't wait can't wait can't wait! Pirates 3 didn't affect me as the other 2. If...
by Hannibal Barca
11 Nov 2007, 05:36

Of the moderators from the 3DO forum, Hannibal Bacara showed up for awhile, but even he hasn't been around for 2+ years. Too bad several of those guys where interesting contributors. The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. And I am truly happy to hear it. We did not banter very much, ...
by Hannibal Barca
11 Nov 2007, 05:20

Reign Over Me

Excellent Film. Sandler really surprises me for the dramatic stuff.
by Hannibal Barca
11 Nov 2007, 05:17
Topic: What is your Japanese name?
Replies: 63
Views: 14896

Masahide Ishimaru

Pretty random.
by Hannibal Barca
11 Nov 2007, 05:14
Topic: Random thoughts
Replies: 9256
Views: 1068249

The urge of the gaming world is returning. For the hell of it I have been converting an old basic ascii game of the Battle of Midway over to Perl. Why? For the hell of it. Started playing my first game in years. Disciples II: Rise of the Elves. Blasphemy I know but my 3DO games are boxed somewhere. ...
by Hannibal Barca
11 Nov 2007, 05:04

jeff wrote:Of the moderators from the 3DO forum, Hannibal Bacara showed up for awhile, but even he hasn't been around for 2+ years. Too bad several of those guys where interesting contributors.
The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Go to advanced search