Search found 41 matches

by Bloodstar
21 Nov 2006, 08:18
Forum: News
Topic: Fabrice Q&A - the Expansion and the Future
Replies: 217
Views: 37038

Q&A: the Expansion and the Future

@demian lucifer- in heroes games many times player can just hit end turn until he collect big enough army to take that guard or another hero...and heroes game is not just multiplayer game... in fact heroes game have it's climax, anticlimax and dynamics. Have they decided to do remake of Heroes 3 or ...
by Bloodstar
20 Nov 2006, 23:30

Well, you are in control of Heroes, max 8 to be precise... Heroes is like chess, sort of... That is rules of design. Some heroes are in defense of the castle, some are running around collecting money from your loyal servants and some are offensive and go to fight. Some also can sail and find woods a...
by Bloodstar
20 Nov 2006, 19:50

I never said that its important.I only argued that its weak that they had it in but locked it so that expansion would bring a new terain. OK. I didnt fight so much for the caravans.Yes thats a nice feature,but its just a side thing of a more important one,imo:The separate movement of creatures. Agai...
by Bloodstar
20 Nov 2006, 18:10

@demian mefosto lol: Well, arguing that snow is so much important is one thing. For me it isn't and I will not yell too much at Nival for that. Caravans: well remember they said that they were making something like remake of Heroes 3. For me personally Heroes 4 was really fine game and my stomach tu...
by Bloodstar
20 Nov 2006, 16:40

@demian lucifer.... I was the one who gave Heros 4 95% in my review. I had only one week to play the game and make review, deadlines etc... I still think it's great game even if there was many shortcomings... I didn't know that AI would stay screwed up, score would be lower... But at the same time i...
by Bloodstar
20 Nov 2006, 15:18

@demian lucifer upgrading units from Heroes 3 is also part of DESIGN. OLD DESIGN. Collecting of gold or resources is also part of OLD DESIGN. I can understand that some players don't like it but that is part of DEPTH of HOMM design. Heroes 4 was great game but upgrading of creatures was one thing fr...
by Bloodstar
20 Nov 2006, 09:06

well, my post was deleted and I just made a joke... not big thing but I don't find it convinient.
by Bloodstar
19 Nov 2006, 23:50
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Snow
Replies: 103
Views: 48031

Don't see where where the problem is? These games are DESIGNED to feel incomplete. Why implementing all ideas in the original release? How about using some of them as an excuse to SELL a few expansions ? This way the same game can be sold twice or even more times! You sound like that's not common p...
by Bloodstar
19 Nov 2006, 23:40

I don't mind going to pick gold every week etc... That's part of gameplay.

To moderators: don't delete post just like that, not very nice from you !!
by Bloodstar
13 Nov 2006, 21:19

@ Sir Charles:

much appreciated, that is the way to go man :)
by Bloodstar
13 Nov 2006, 21:00

@Omega Destroyer

LOL :)
by Bloodstar
13 Nov 2006, 20:56

To DemianLucifer:

You can threaten them to play them Turbo Folk music for three days non stop if they don't listen to us :)
by Bloodstar
13 Nov 2006, 14:45

Fabrice Q&A - the Expansion and the Future

The Mad Dragon: Developers have MILESTONES when they make games... 9 I think.... Then Fabrice is doing a lousy job as producer if he didn't ALLOCATED to Nival that they need to put BASIC thing into damn game! And when you choose a hero in Heroes 3 you can see his stats, you can even see if it is com...
by Bloodstar
13 Nov 2006, 13:51

Cleanpea: I mean in the screen when you choose your STARTING hero and your friends in Hot Seat. Nobody wants manuals or other stuff around when doing this... Why it is so hard for Nival to copy paste good things from Heroes 3 or 4? They don't understand Heroes, or are just lazy Russians who needs ou...
by Bloodstar
12 Nov 2006, 19:29

is initial setup screen made right or not...? I mean when you select heroes in previous Heroes games you could see - this hero have attack 2 and that speciality etc... NIVAL! For God sake! :) And Fabrice too much french wine and less watching fans suggestions... Next time eat cheese. :)
by Bloodstar
26 Sep 2006, 16:43
Topic: Jon Van Caneghem Returns
Replies: 22
Views: 13914

Jon Van Caneghem Returns

It's not JVC, it is CHEVY CHASE LOL :))) Jokes aside, great news!
by Bloodstar
11 Sep 2006, 17:54
Topic: Hmmm
Replies: 5
Views: 1831

The top two spell types are the ones that you are specialized in. So for example if you built level one and got Haste Fist of Wrath Weakness You would be specialized in light magic and summoning. The first two spells on every level will be this type. Thanks, I didn't know this... Still I think that...
by Bloodstar
11 Sep 2006, 16:24
Topic: Hmmm
Replies: 5
Views: 1831

Hmmm

I don't know if this is discussed before but... Heroes 5 turned out to be good game actually, just few kicks in the lazy butts of Nival and it will be really cool hehe 1. When we starting HOT SEAT game in H3 and H4 you could see what speciality and stats are starting HERO, now we have to guess ! Thi...
by Bloodstar
22 Jun 2006, 17:41
Topic: HEROES 5 CLONE LOL ???
Replies: 1
Views: 1821

HEROES 5 CLONE LOL ???

by Bloodstar
28 May 2006, 14:07
Topic: VERY ANNOYING
Replies: 16
Views: 4862

BTW, 3D graphics have made quite a huge step hehe but all looks very familiar from Playstation 2 Heroes game hehehehehe. I mean 3D is 3D... still not very realistic... Not true.Myths 3D looks very realistic.And you dont have to rotate cameras every few steps. OK, that is one example... I played Myt...

Go to advanced search