Search found 111 matches

by frozd
14 May 2013, 06:25
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Might and Magic Heroes SoD Dark Screen issue
Replies: 29
Views: 48312

after I finished the first dungeon campaign and when I choose to continue to the second one, I got black screen forever :/ does anyone has same problem? Yeah I had that. I found a way around it though. Always save the game right before you finish the map/campaign level. When you get the scoreboard ...
by frozd
12 May 2013, 02:02
Topic: Just finished the Necro campaign in SoD
Replies: 3
Views: 4316

16 hours? And you are here to brag about it. You can basically steam roll everything with fire and air elementals except for the bosses. Nice forum join date ;D Yeah well, I'm no pro but i did it before you so that's why the braging ;D To the poster below me.... Get all the forts and complete the c...
by frozd
07 May 2013, 20:26
Topic: Shades of Darkness
Replies: 98
Views: 112422

Try playing around with the graphic settings a bit or update your graphics driver. Oh well... I still have the white water bug even on the 2.1 patch and updated drivers. Thankfully it's not too dark it's too bright hahaha. Anyway hope you solve your issue, shame on Ubisoft, they're retarded sometimes.
by frozd
07 May 2013, 20:11
Topic: Just finished the Necro campaign in SoD
Views: 4316

Just finished the Necro campaign in SoD

And came here to brag about it. It's fucking awsome!!! Last mission is retardedly hard though, took me 16 hours or so to complete.
by frozd
29 Dec 2011, 11:44
Topic: In Regards to Maps
Replies: 16
Views: 20980

Hi guys I've played and enjoyed that map (bk-the school) a lot as well, but one annoying thing that kept happening was that the red player's turns were so long after a few months or so. It was not opening the border gate, which is not a big deal, but it seemed like he stood at those stables where yo...
by frozd
07 Nov 2011, 12:39
Topic: Anyway to change difficulty level in middle of a campaing?
Replies: 4
Views: 8466

As far as I can remember you can change it but you have to play it through from start. The way you do it is, to click on campaign and look to the left there's the difficulty setting set it to what you like then click on the cultist and click on the third map to start it again. Hope this helps, chang...
by frozd
29 Oct 2011, 17:45
Topic: Not really a rant but more of a question...
Replies: 7
Views: 4703

Sanctuary isn't anything like dungeon, really. I'm a dungeon player my self and I really miss this race, no idea why they'd move out black dragons... As for the black dragon avatar of Malassa she's the boss of the final campaign if you choose the path of blood.
by frozd
27 Oct 2011, 09:29
Topic: Inferno 1: Am I missing something obvious? (Spoilers)
Replies: 7
Views: 6867

I think Inferno is reverse in difficulty the first mission is the hardest and the last one the easiest.
by frozd
27 Oct 2011, 09:17
Topic: Underestimated Skills/Spells/Abilities
Replies: 17
Views: 10886

War machines + Attack: Since in homm 3 this was crap more or less, then i randomed that knight hero that is a siege master got him balista, triple balista, first aid tent early game and i could creep so fast it was unbelivable. Later on I skilled those flaming arrows in the attack subskill then I wa...
by frozd
27 Oct 2011, 09:11
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Games you bought but never really played
Replies: 19
Views: 11720

Heroes of might and magic 3 trololol

On a more serious note, Dragon age 2 was complete crap for me, stopped playing after a few hours.
by frozd
27 Oct 2011, 09:03
Topic: Bugs
Replies: 121
Views: 49694

I've started playing the stronghold campaign again and managed to get the path of tears in the first map. Then when you start the second map and get to that cut scene with the orc chief of the islands he says his things and gives you castle a message appears that says "can't complete that quest...
by frozd
27 Oct 2011, 08:59
Topic: Simple Questions Simple Answers thread
Replies: 310
Views: 156140

How did you guys skill build Anastasya?
by frozd
26 Oct 2011, 22:15
Topic: The Haven Campain
Replies: 9
Views: 5178

I just played it on normal and finished the map in 40 mins son, don't give me shit ;D It's a really easy map this. Recruit a second hero too obviously the one with sister master speciality works fine and give her logistics and heal. Have her defend while you go down there and get those griffins quic...
by frozd
26 Oct 2011, 21:10
Topic: The Haven Campain
Replies: 9
Views: 5178

Try to get level 5 fast and use skills correctly. I found that early game levels for might heroes the best route is logistics, tactics, rush, path finding, advanced tactics. Move your core unit as forward as possible, cast rush on it, then heal it up with priests while shooting with not upgraded arc...
by frozd
25 Oct 2011, 15:08
Topic: Simple Questions Simple Answers thread
Replies: 310
Views: 156140

Wow this is amazing ;D You edit one file and you can get rid of all the crap no one cares about, converting animation, press key, no intro at start ;D sticky this.
by frozd
20 Oct 2011, 19:46
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Videos from Homm 1-4
Replies: 6
Views: 4441

I did good to go with conflux in 8 days on impossible ;D
by frozd
20 Oct 2011, 19:36
Topic: All this "i m not happy with the game" - h6 is awe
Replies: 13
Views: 8920

I've played all heroes games and I like them all ;D 4 the most of all to be completely honest ;D Troll me now ;D
by frozd
17 Oct 2011, 21:50
Topic: A goodbye to HOMM! Heroes VI has ended my love for this game
Replies: 121
Views: 95670

I've finished the game and I really enjoyed it, the story was ok, the voice acting was better (no random spell casting in cut scenes ;( ). I liked the fusion of heroes, disciples, king's bounty stuff together. One major improvement was the turns being faster than in 5, that was really good. I also l...
by frozd
17 Oct 2011, 21:15
Topic: Where the hell is Jorgen
Views: 4152

When you beat Salvatore there's a teleport right next to the castle he was in.... Go there finish the map.
by frozd
17 Oct 2011, 21:12
Topic: I hate Nerd Rage
Replies: 23
Views: 12116

Anyone miss those cut-scenes where every character spams spell-casting animations to punctuate their emotions? I sure miss them. Ow man, hahahaha I miss that, random spell casting and terrible voice acting, that was amazing in hereos 5. On topic yeah, people are so emo lately, if you don't like som...

Go to advanced search