Search found 17 matches

by Vlad The Devil
26 Dec 2015, 10:09
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4 The Reckoning campaigns
Replies: 130
Views: 55342

Re: HOMM3 / 4 The Reckoning campaigns?

Still here man btw :D just I didn't have that much time to go through your campaign (no have I been able to help Karmakeld yet) and play anything for that matter - family business and holiday travel stuff. Will try to get sth going these days though. Merrry Christmas btw
by Vlad The Devil
14 Dec 2015, 15:08
Forum: News
Topic: Good Deals For Christmas?
Replies: 8
Views: 4811

Re: Good Deals For Christmas?

You can always find some very good deals on Kinguin. For example, for the next day or so, you can purchase Heroes VII Uplay Key at a much worthy price - the lowest is 15 euros. I for one haven't encountered any problems when buying from trustworthy sellers on Kinguin - there is also a handy feedback...
by Vlad The Devil
13 Dec 2015, 11:04

Haha will see :D So far so good. I finished the prologue - fairly easy on Champion but when you have an overpower hero/God who can heal himself not to mention other kickass spells, well, there's nothing the AI can do to be honest - and started the second map yesterday evening - just a couple of days...
by Vlad The Devil
12 Dec 2015, 18:34

Files received, thanks man. I will start from the very beginning with the first map - even if it's a prologue - on Champion difficulty - I know I haven't played HOMMIV in a while but my ego requires to play every HOMMIV map/campaign on the hardest difficulty :D, I spent countless hours playing the g...
by Vlad The Devil
12 Dec 2015, 16:53

Hey man, Sorry for not getting back at you. I know you sent me a PM like six months ago 8| :nervous: but I've had my hands full with some other life things - I've even put my Tarnum project on hold because of those - and didn't access the forums that much (two or three times tops in the last 8 month...
by Vlad The Devil
01 May 2015, 16:50

I will warn you, this campaign is going to be heavy in story telling / dialogue. So if you don't want / like to read, these maps won't be for you. Haha the thing I love most :D B-) Really looking forward to the campaign man. I will gladly help you with the testing part if you need it btw. Should be...
by Vlad The Devil
18 Apr 2015, 18:48
Topic: Why HIV is better or equal to HIII
Replies: 77
Views: 35242

Great points. I actually believe it's a matter of perspective when it comes to calling Heroes IV a bad/terrible game. What do I mean by that? HIV is different than HIII. That's why I think people who loved HIII hated HIV. They had a different set of expectations after falling in love with HIII and i...
by Vlad The Devil
28 Mar 2015, 19:29
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Video about the Might and Magic series
Replies: 7
Views: 4745

A big thumbs up, great video. I'm not that familiar with M&M cRPG part of the universe and the people behind the original franchise and your video shed some light upon these matters :-D I've been planning for a long time to start playing the original M&M cRPG games but so far I have failed t...
by Vlad The Devil
28 Mar 2015, 09:58
Topic: Tarnum, the Barbarian King - a narrative adaptation
Replies: 11
Views: 6925

Ty man :D

Since I've got some time on my hands, I'm seriously thinking of continuing the `saga` and write the second chapter based of course on the second scenario of the Warlords of the Wasteland campaign. I've also come up with some ideas involving the storyline. Should be fun B-)
by Vlad The Devil
18 Mar 2015, 11:09

Ok I've converted the pdf to epub. Hope this helps. I tried it on my Note tablet plus my crappy Alcatel smartphone and works as a charm :D

Here's the link: Dropbox
by Vlad The Devil
18 Mar 2015, 07:57

Hmm interesting should have worked since I didn't insert any images or other media objects that could have made the pdf hard to read for some devices. I just converted my doc to a pdf. Maybe I missed sth.

I could try and convert the story into another format more mobile friendly like .epub or sth
by Vlad The Devil
17 Mar 2015, 08:36

Re: Tarnum, the Barbarian King - a narrative adaptation

This is massive work, impressive. I remember telling myself that this plot would make a good book, as I played the games a long time ago. This is definitely the best story ever told in a HoMM game, I think. My sentiments exactly. I too believe Tarnum is the most complex Heroes character ever made a...
by Vlad The Devil
16 Mar 2015, 17:51

Re: Tarnum, the Barbarian King - a narrative adaptation

Hello Heroes community, :| :scared: :slap: There's a difference between "The Round Table" and "Heroes Community", you know. In short, we're great and they're not. ;) Good to see another fanfic popping up - are you planning to make it into a map? You're absolutely right, sorry ab...
by Vlad The Devil
16 Mar 2015, 13:23

Tarnum, the Barbarian King - a narrative adaptation

Hello Heroes community, Hope this topic fits in well in the Heroes I-IV section. If not, I kindly ask the moderators to move to a more appropriate section. Last summer, while playing Heroes Chronicles for the n time (I don't recall how many times I've finished Tarnum's campaigns esp Warlords of the ...
by Vlad The Devil
15 Jul 2008, 18:01
Topic: The Rise and Fall of Sandro
Replies: 54
Views: 32102

The Rise and Fall of Sandro

Hi again! Well I started again the WoG map and no errors this time :). Great maps btw I played the 1st 4 of them and I must say all of them have been impressive and challenging. I had the opportunity to play for the first time Heroes 1 and Heroes 2 and take a closer look at the beginnings of this gr...
by Vlad The Devil
06 Jul 2008, 12:45
Topic: The Rise and Fall of Sandro
Replies: 54
Views: 32102

The Rise and Fall of Sandro

I get an error script at the beginning of the 4th month in the WoG map and I can't continue the game :( The error looks sth like this: ----------------------- ERM syntax Error. File: erm Line: 6592 Reason: "AR"-not an artefact or resource. Save all ERM vars to WOGERMLOG.TXT (may take time)...
by Vlad The Devil
12 Jul 2007, 21:19
Topic: H4: Strategy, tactics and hints
Replies: 52
Views: 14879

Hi there! I'm a huge Heroes IV fan since I never had the opportunity to play (I mean really play) the other versions of Heroes. I tried to experiment more of Heroes III but I never got used to it; the two III and IV are quite different and also recently Heroes V which is interesting but unfortunatel...

Go to advanced search