Search found 21 matches

by Mnc
19 Nov 2007, 14:17
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: [H5 EDITOR] Troubleshooting topic
Replies: 579
Views: 224338

1. Placed 4 towns on the map. 2. Selected a town, pressed the Space Bar, and set the player-owner to player_1. 3. Repeated for each of the other towns to give each town a unique player-owner (player_2, player_3, or player_4). 4. Viewed map properties, selected the Teams tab, set 2 teams, then set p...
by Mnc
19 Nov 2007, 11:36
Topic: [H5 EDITOR] Troubleshooting topic
Replies: 579
Views: 224338

allied teams

hey there, im making allied map and i want it that way so you cant swap team color flag like, you got red + blue against orange + green, but you can swap red + green if you want, and i dont want that :disagree: coz the map placed things suffer and its akward. what should i do? i tryed many tricks al...
by Mnc
14 Nov 2007, 15:48
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Good multi-player maps?
Replies: 10
Views: 3984

Re: Look here:

Paradox wrote:they are only 2 player?
dueblo is good multiplayer map and can be found there :P 1on1 or 2on2, so might want to check that out atleast, and who knows when they update more
by Mnc
13 Nov 2007, 00:37
Topic: Good multi-player maps?
Views: 3984

Re: Look here:

win :D
by Mnc
13 Nov 2007, 00:34
Topic: Starting bonus - gold vs artifact (TotE demo)
Replies: 12
Views: 4081

You can also sell artifacts in adventure map trading post, assuming there are any on the spefic map, this way you dont have to bother buying marketplace! Im not sure is the money difference any different in marketplace / trading post when selling some spefic artifact? The ammount you change away res...
by Mnc
08 Nov 2007, 12:23
Topic: Silly names in HoMMV! ...and alternatives to them!
Replies: 312
Views: 70772

Humakt wrote:If these are the suggestions for name changes........ I hope Ubinival never reads this and keeps the originals.
:D:D
by Mnc
05 Nov 2007, 07:58
Topic: Thinking about getting Heroes V
Replies: 25
Views: 8395

dude, H4 was like the worst of the heroes series. it was very played between Toh players tho, cause people liked how you gotta focus on your hero in different way than in homm 3/5. Heard rumours that homm3 was maybe even more popular as internet game so i doubt homm5 is been leftout of net playing....
by Mnc
05 Nov 2007, 07:51
Topic: Silly names in HoMMV! ...and alternatives to them!
Replies: 312
Views: 70772

Inquisitor = Zealot* :devious:
Arcane Archer=Sharpshooter(come on you have to have them)
i could tell that by just remmembering sharpshooters on homm3, they both same :S
by Mnc
31 Oct 2007, 12:23
Topic: -11 morale
Replies: 8
Views: 3660

damn that sure is bad morale :disagree:
by Mnc
28 Oct 2007, 21:38
Topic: Question about Forgotten Kingdoms map
Replies: 2
Views: 1679

i understood that those are only decorations, if you check their ammount, its like "few" meaning, for exsample think if you see Hunter in forest that his watching whats happening when you adventuring, so you got audionce B-)
by Mnc
27 Oct 2007, 19:41
Topic: TOTE Map Editor Changes
Replies: 6
Views: 4497

It's still laggish and slow whether you have animations on or off. I dont know whys this, but once i was copy pasting trying to restore my map which grumpy knows and there happened this, i had my animation button off and i was wondering where are the another objects then i pressed it back on so the...
by Mnc
25 Oct 2007, 07:58
Topic: Problem with land
Views: 5180

Bah, i havent been on this site alot since i been focusing on my map
so couldnt read this before now, but i fixed my map back to normal
now, well i actually made it bit better ^^ thanks for the help tho

p.s: and i actually figured out how to make those notepads work as
i wished :)
by Mnc
19 Oct 2007, 16:52

i have got ½ of the map restored now, but its time taking thing coz i need to copy paste them exact spot so they get on the map, but im getting there,
had to do lava / road and water again but that is less problem than doing it all over again.
by Mnc
15 Oct 2007, 22:30

yeah, realised that bit too late, but i keep it in mind from now on :D
by Mnc
15 Oct 2007, 21:18

Thanks alot Grumpy wizard for your support, you really made my day :)
something like this i had in mind too, I rather do all the terrain dirts and grasses again than loosing my map :tired:
by Mnc
15 Oct 2007, 17:09
Topic: How many scenarios can you possibly put into one campaign?
Replies: 7
Views: 4437

You dont know if you dont try ;) Just make map1,map2,map3,map4,map5 etc [all can be blank, but with Hero (color*) on] then try chaining them. That what i would do. Oh, and if trying the campaign ingame maybe put to every map "instant victory" as win/loose setting. This way you able to move...
by Mnc
15 Oct 2007, 17:02

yes i tryed making the grass and lava and the water all over again, but at some point my map editor crashes, using react or using some certain texture causes this, and even if i would do it bit by bit , once it crashes saved or not saved changes will be same as it was when I started whole progress T...
by Mnc
15 Oct 2007, 15:56
Topic: Best theme in Heroes V?
Replies: 15
Views: 4404

I think out of those Academy town has been put maybe most effort,
but I think and im sure most of you also believes that every theme
fits to their own town best ;)
by Mnc
15 Oct 2007, 15:49
Topic: Allied Maps in TOTE?
Replies: 16
Views: 7090

haloswift wrote:tribes of the east actually does have ally'd maps
and im sure there will come loads of more later on, from map makers who get exsited too.
by Mnc
15 Oct 2007, 15:47
Topic: TotE - Dwarves
Replies: 30
Views: 10460

Guess this is my guestions topic, was wondering myself now when there came AFTERWORDS Fortress and Stronghold are they even bit more overpowered that those who came out in origional homm5, doesnt really mather to me only thinking wise. Love the game series , love the feeling of playing the game. ;)

Go to advanced search