Search found 6 matches

by m_g_
20 Nov 2012, 09:41
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic 7 Artifact Questions
Replies: 14
Views: 17184

Thank you both for your answers. Regarding the enhancer question, just to be sure I have this correct: I can equip one Artifact/Relic enhancer with one non-Artifact/Relic enhancer and they will stack, but that's the only situation in which these bonuses will stack? So something like (artifact+amulet...
by m_g_
18 Nov 2012, 11:53
Topic: Might & Magic 7 Artifact Questions
Replies: 14
Views: 17184

Might & Magic 7 Artifact Questions

Some questions: - What is the limit on the number of artifacts you can loot from enemies? - I'm using a KKCS party. Which artifacts should I be trying to avoid (reloading the game if I loot them) and which should I definitely keep? I looted dragons/titans indiscriminately in a recent MM6 playthrough...
by m_g_
12 Feb 2011, 18:53
Topic: Might and Magic 6 Sound Files
Replies: 16
Views: 14442

Hi all, Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone could offer me any help with this. I'm trying to rip the sound files from MM6 but can't seem to manage it - there's the Audio.snd file in the 'Sounds' folder within the install directory, but no audio program will open it, and tryin...
by m_g_
09 Feb 2011, 17:25
Topic: Might and Magic 6 Sound Files
Replies: 16
Views: 14442

Hi all, Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone could offer me any help with this. I'm trying to rip the sound files from MM6 but can't seem to manage it - there's the Audio.snd file in the 'Sounds' folder within the install directory, but no audio program will open it, and trying...
by m_g_
07 Oct 2007, 23:00
Topic: Very basic MM3 Q
Replies: 2
Views: 1835

Pol wrote:I find out a nice walkthrough for you (and maybe for me once too), here. Seek for 'weapons' section, here's a table where they are all.
Pol,

Thank you very much, that's a great help.
by m_g_
07 Oct 2007, 22:02
Topic: Very basic MM3 Q
Replies: 2
Views: 1835

Very basic MM3 Q

Hi all, Just a very brief MM3 question if anyone would be kind enough to answer. - How can I tell how much damage a weapon or a spell does? I have no idea what weapons are better than others and there appears to be no way to gauge the damage inflicted with them. I have no idea what weapons anyone in...

Go to advanced search