Search found 12 matches

by jtemperance
Dec 21 2018, 19:09
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Trial by Fire Campaign Walkthrough (last game version)
Replies: 5
Views: 18120

Re: Trial by Fire Campaign Walkthrough (last game version)

I appreciate this, Maltz, just finding it now! You are such a gifted walkthrough writer.
by jtemperance
Jan 15 2013, 18:35
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Shades of Darkness
Replies: 98
Views: 94777

Mozared wrote:
I hereby call dibs on the nickname 'Fifty Shades of Purple'.

Nicely done! :-D
by jtemperance
May 11 2012, 19:45
Topic: cLEAN BREAKfrom HOMM6 - just deleted it off my computer
Replies: 16
Views: 6349

Mirez wrote:Thanks, I will share this information with my friends and family.

Oh my lordy, that made me laugh hard.
by jtemperance
Feb 22 2012, 21:16
Topic: Server Downtime
Replies: 17
Views: 4378

Kalah wrote:Agreed and edited. Let's stick to the "UbiHole" variety, shall we ...

Thank you, I appreciate that. I edited my quote as well!
by jtemperance
Feb 22 2012, 18:26
Topic: Server Downtime
Replies: 17
Views: 4378

All further XXX games are a no-no for me.

Seriously? Extremely offensive. This sort of language should not be permitted on this forum.
by jtemperance
Oct 28 2011, 17:41
Topic: Any console code?
Replies: 7
Views: 2761

About a few months ago I saw the promo of heroes 6 and thought "maybe Angelspit will ask me to participate in walkthrough writings again"! And here I am! Just got the game today and exploring bits by bits. :) Oh wow, totally off-topic, but I really appreciate the walkthroughs you wrote up...
by jtemperance
Oct 28 2011, 17:28
Topic: How to rotate the world map & change camera height?
Replies: 9
Views: 9919

Why did they remove the right mouse button control? This worked fine in HOMM5. While I thought the default movement was bad in HOMM5, you can invert the left/right in the options to make it feel more comfortable. I only wish they did the same inversion for up/down in HOMM5, but I digress. It seems ...
by jtemperance
Oct 26 2011, 14:46
Topic: Blood or Tears path?
Replies: 16
Views: 13273

My play style has always been more suited to tears, plus the fact that I didn't have to worry about letting enemies flee (and thereby avoiding less-than-exciting battles) or accepting new troops via diplomacy, both of which give you tears points. That said, I like the OP and the early responses, bec...
by jtemperance
Oct 17 2011, 21:11
Topic: A goodbye to HOMM! Heroes VI has ended my love for this game
Replies: 121
Views: 69670

Oh, I was actually hoping to get even more choice with my proposal. :D Forcing more point spending early in simple power upgrades on T1 to limit the number of skill points they have for utility skills. This should prevent them from doing cross specializations until very late in the game, but on the...
by jtemperance
Oct 17 2011, 17:24
Topic: A goodbye to HOMM! Heroes VI has ended my love for this game
Replies: 121
Views: 69670

That's so funny finally to see some love for V here! I find it wildly re-playable and fun but I also got it in a later release, so I missed the understandable frustration about a buggy unplayable initial experience for a lot of dedicated fans. It is dispiriting to see how much of the forum chatter h...
by jtemperance
Oct 17 2011, 16:58
Topic: Chronological order of missions? (spoilers)
Replies: 39
Views: 25518

Corlagon, Sikon, et al, having a sense of the order of the scenarios is very helpful information to me, thank you! I just finished the introductory scenarios last night and was quite puzzled about where to begin.

Many thanks!
by jtemperance
Oct 5 2007, 18:36
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes V Goes Gold... Again
Replies: 8
Views: 2020

I've been playing the Mac version, and I don't think we're ever getting the expansions, so I'm going to buy this and run it in Boot Camp.

Go to advanced search