Search found 23 matches

by Omega
03 Jan 2008, 01:22
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Changes into last Equilibris Mod(testing purpose for now)
Replies: 78
Views: 40436

Let me get this...was a Poll and majority voted for the new changes, so what's your problem Dalai? This is democracy or you don't like that ? Was a poll ? Asked people? Aren't my changes... my own version has 1000 gold, I just helped because was requested, so keep that in mind Indeed...you just help...
by Omega
29 Dec 2007, 00:55

You shouldn't confine voting time. I was active but haven't noticed it until now. I am not for increasing income. Playing with increased income for me will be even more not chalinging considering weak AI 1500 gold is for all, including AI. Isn't our fault that AI is poor, but if want, we can try in...
by Omega
22 Oct 2007, 15:09

The Vote Poll was just for 30 days and thank you all for cooperation.

It seems that some players want some changes in economy. :)

Want new changes that are just for testing purpose, contact: Omega or BAD23ro for now. My friend's name still will be a secret.
by Omega
03 Oct 2007, 13:13
Topic: Revolutionary Idea: Remove PoI's from H4
Replies: 47
Views: 26885

@SoRHunter

Well, there is a reason for this and I feel the same that must be changed. Right now is very unbalance.

I posted some solutions and from all that, I prefer that the potion to be cast before battle.

I dont have time for this change, so wont be an update for this yet.
by Omega
02 Oct 2007, 01:43
Topic: Revolutionary Idea: Remove PoI's from H4
Replies: 47
Views: 26885

In Heroes IV we have an extra unit on the battlefield, The Hero. These Hero-Units are quite capable of destroying entire armies all by themselves, often with such a power that having regular units in your army is not needed anymore. My question is, what is all this? Gods of Might and Magic? The ide...
by Omega
01 Oct 2007, 23:07

@Dalai

You can contact BAD23ro as well because he knows to make changes using hex-editors. In fact, he helped my friend 3 days ago with more information about offsets :)

My friend will remain secret for now because he requested.
by Omega
27 Sep 2007, 00:52

Sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long, I had my long earned vacation. 2 Omega: Changes that you typed in 1-st post of this topic are: 1. Trivial. 2. Unnecessary. I'll comment on 2-nd. Most things in the game that can yield income have a payback period of 8-10 days. That was the reason for c...
by Omega
25 Sep 2007, 00:24

You have to think about what your changes are going to do to maps that have already been made. There are many maps that if you make it produce little or no gold you will make the map unwinable. That is not fair to the mapmaker or to the player. The mapmaker's maps are going to get poor ratings if s...
by Omega
24 Sep 2007, 18:33

jeff wrote:
Omega wrote:Incompatible mods? There is no mod, there is just some changes for testing purpose...Nothing more for now, please try to understand this.
In that spirit then, why not tie the city hall's gold production to difficulty level.

You mean that on impossible level, City Hall to produce more gold?
by Omega
23 Sep 2007, 12:52

Well, that is exactly the problem. We will end up with 2 incompatible mods, both bringing something we want to the game. The best solution to me would be that you get in contact with the Equilibris Team who can give you their changes to the game so that you can continue to help from that point. Giv...
by Omega
23 Sep 2007, 11:42

Great work guys and keep up the good work and if need my help, contact me
;)
by Omega
23 Sep 2007, 10:32

I'm very glad that we found someone willing to help us.
by Omega
23 Sep 2007, 10:31

Still, they dont have to be upset if others are willing to make some changes...The changes are for testing purpose for now and nothing more ;) Of course they wont be upset if people have new ideas and are willing to make improvment, but I think ppl will be upset if he makes all this nice changes an...
by Omega
23 Sep 2007, 00:08
Topic: Price of PoI
Replies: 34
Views: 19670

Yep, making AI wiser would solved that nicely :D (and I think that IA originally knowing how to do that, here will be wrongly sorted priorites, could be that it's doing like last resort action? Never checked...) AI is the problem in Heroes IV and I'm very sorry because this game is better in some a...
by Omega
23 Sep 2007, 00:00

power to moding h4 is big power, but be careful what you change if you want good game, the equilibris way is the good way, new work about h4, need use equilibris work...... Yes, as I said Equilibris Team did great things for Heroes IV :) Still, they dont have to be upset if others are willing to ma...
by Omega
22 Sep 2007, 10:14

Hi Omega, congrat to your friends for such a generous contribution ;) What about change of PoI (Poition of Immortality). Can that be added like an option (on/off) I would bet that it could nicely accompany the City Hall increased production. :-D Eeee, still on topic, I guess changes of AI are still...
by Omega
22 Sep 2007, 06:46

You only started this thread a few days ago, during the middle of a work week. Give them some time and I'm sure you'll get a response. Nothing is wrong with testing or doing anything to Equilibris on your own computer. What I was saying is that you shouldn't put out another version of Equilibris fo...
by Omega
22 Sep 2007, 04:50

Did Equilibris team had permision from 3DO? How many know to change the game? Do you think that changes made by him has something to do with Equilibris? Is his work and he choosed last Equilibris Mod because is more recently, but he can make the changes into original game as well . Ok, I dont want ...
by Omega
21 Sep 2007, 20:43

My friend likes to work alone(at least that he told me) momentanly and he is prepared to help Equilibris if the want his help, but until then he can make some changes and and if they are good, the changes can be implemented into the next Equilibris release. I can understand that, but here is the pr...
by Omega
21 Sep 2007, 14:19

What about Chaos magic? The main complaint about it is that direct damage spells are rendered very much useless in later stages of the game, when large armies take the stage. One good solution I saw was to make those spells' damage output increase exponentially, or relative to the hero's level. Wha...

Go to advanced search