Search found 9 matches

by Articun
02 May 2009, 12:58
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 135741

1. Revampt Towns with specific orientation and uniqueness 2. Each Town a specific magic system but with cababilities of learning spells from other schools as well 3. Revampt magic schools with unique spells in each, more effiecient and better special effects 3b. In battle - Out of Battle spells - Ar...
by Articun
07 Apr 2007, 12:27
Topic: alternative upgrade speculation
Replies: 97
Views: 26637

Vampire - Vampire Lord or Nosferatu Unicorn - Silver Unicorn or War Unicorn Shadow Dragon - Black Dragon or Dark Dragon Green Dragon - Emerald Dragon or Gold Dragon Iron Golem - Steel Golem or Gold Golem Djin - Djin Sultan or Efreet Colossus - Titan or Giant Mage - Archmage or Enchanter Stone Gargoy...
by Articun
13 Jul 2006, 20:26
Topic: So the six dragons are...?
Replies: 125
Views: 39503

Well, we have a new universe and a more solid idea about the world of ashan, its creation and evolution but, what about the premordial dragons. In the heaven campaign, Isabel tells that the Mages have no Dragon. And she refers to the dragons once again well talking to Markal about the spider Goddes....
by Articun
13 Jul 2006, 18:18
Topic: Heroes V, Towns, Future ideas, In game relegion
Replies: 1
Views: 1265

Heroes V, Towns, Future ideas, In game relegion

Well, we have a new universe and a more solid idea about the world of ashan, its creation and evolution but, what about the premordial dragons. In the heaven campaign, Isabel tells that the Mages have no Dragon. And she refers to the dragons once again well talking to Markal about the spider Goddes....
by Articun
14 Jan 2006, 05:46
Topic: Race and Town Creation Contest - Please tell me your ideas
Replies: 191
Views: 46719

To be honest, in heroes V, we have a defender town, heaven. We have a town that tries to maintain peace, Sylvan, we have a town that destroys, Inferno, a town that is neutral, Academy and a town that keeps its whereabouts secret, Dungeon. But, to say the truth, i wouldn't mind having a tribe that wa...
by Articun
13 Jan 2006, 18:04

Btw, you say we have too many elven towns. Well, there are 2 human factions right now, (Heaven and Academy) and we expect a third one, Stronghold. There are 2 Elven Factions, Sylvan and Dungeon and we are left with orcs, necromancers and inferno. A total of 9 towns. Should there be a drawrven town, ...
by Articun
13 Jan 2006, 18:00

You do have some very good ideas, but the dragon of fire is not very suited for this town. to be honest, sylanna or a twisted version of her or even no gods would be more appropriate. Maybe a Dragon God of raw materials and work...
by Articun
12 Jan 2006, 08:40

Race and Town Creation Contest - Please tell me your ideas

Well, it isn't finished and still need a lot of work but i'd like to hear your opinion as well guys ;| ZEON FACTION “We illuminate the world and its course by the shadow of the sun” • Aka: The High Elves and Archons • Associated colors: Gold and Black • Worship: Agresha, the Great Dragon of Fire, Ru...
by Articun
07 Jan 2005, 08:08
Forum: Articles
Topic: Plans for Heroes V
Replies: 36
Views: 16453

When a game is taking long to finish, it is considered that the developers do not want to publish something less than perfect, take B&W2 for example. I, on the other hand have been patient just enough. WE cannot (the community) wait in darkness, not knowing if our beloved game is on process or o...

Go to advanced search