Search found 570 matches

by King Imp
27 Jun 2015, 15:46
Forum: News
Topic: H7: Armies of the Silva Part 1 & 2
Replies: 24
Views: 11309

H7: Armies of the Silva Part 1 & 2

I just don't get why the Dryad and the Pixie are considered two different units this time, but in H5 one was an upgrade of the other.
by King Imp
13 Jun 2015, 15:49
Forum: Articles
Topic: CH Previews Heroes VII
Replies: 21
Views: 25252

Heroes VII Preview

So, any chance to try out the caravans yet? Just curious to hear how they are working.
by King Imp
10 Jun 2015, 15:45
Topic: CH Previews Heroes VII
Replies: 21
Views: 25252

Heroes VII Preview

Does the Area of Control thing still exist from H6?

I personally disliked that aspect and wished it was the simple "flag it and you own it" method.
by King Imp
06 Jun 2015, 18:52
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Official Haven video
Replies: 7
Views: 5537

Kalah wrote:Be honest, do you really think this video is better than mine? ;)

I chose the other one because I didn't see any catapults in your combats. :)
by King Imp
06 Jun 2015, 17:23

Just seems lazy to me, which really shouldn't be a surprise at this point.

We've never had the catapult on screen when it couldn't be used before, so why start now.
by King Imp
05 Jun 2015, 19:30

Official Haven video

Now that this video, which was previously pulled, is now officially shown by Ubi I'm hoping someone has an answer to this.

Skip to 6:20 of the video for the issue I question.
https://youtu.be/DJun1nvukfM

Why is there a catapult on the battlefield when there is no castle or wall to be attacked?
by King Imp
25 May 2015, 14:35
Topic: Marzhin and Penin Twitching in May
Replies: 27
Views: 11662

Marzhin and Penin Twitching in May

I'm hoping someone saw it before it was taken down. Not this Twitch video, but there was another Haven video posted that has since been blocked by Ubisoft. Anyway, in it they showed a combat between the user's Haven army and a group of Apprentices. In the Haven army they had the healing Sister and a...
by King Imp
09 May 2015, 16:00
Topic: System Requirements Q&A
Replies: 23
Views: 11747

That's good to hear Oak and I can appreciate that it takes a bit more work, but I cannot accept that what we got for H6 was the best they could do. There was little difference between H5 and H6, yet I had no problem using the H5 editor. The H6 editor on the other hand required a Masters degree in ar...
by King Imp
03 May 2015, 11:54

I never heard that rumor before about using someone else's editor. Might make sense as to why it was so drastically different than the H5 one. Oh, and to be fair as CH isn't the only place that posts maps, here are numbers pulled from Maps4Heroes.com. H3: 1242 H4: 631 H5: 715 H6: 70 While there is a...
by King Imp
02 May 2015, 13:54

If anything, Ubisoft should look at HoMM4 map editor. You can say whatever you want about game itself but its editor is the best in HoMM saga. That one was good too. I only go back to the H3 editor because as someone who hated having to place mountains and trees individually all over the place, the...
by King Imp
01 May 2015, 14:07

Heroes VII Q&A 2

You know what I hear when I read #3's answer?

"Once again we have no clue how to simplify a map editor and it's still going to be nearly impossible to learn like it was with Heroes VI."

Heaven forbid someone actually looks at the H3 editor and gets a clue.
by King Imp
27 Apr 2015, 14:15
Topic: H7 Collectors Ed. Available in US
Replies: 31
Views: 15064

@King Imp There's no difference in speed between PCI 2.0 and 2.1 but it was added some more wattage to the PCI slot. So, it doesn't matter. So, even though my system says it can only go up to 2.0, I can put in a card that is 2.1 or even 3.0 and it will work? As for the card in question, that's alre...
by King Imp
25 Apr 2015, 14:04

Speaking of the game requirements, I have a question I hope those of you who are more tech savvy than me (that would probably be 99% of you) can answer. Based on what I saw on the recommended config, my system is still better that what it calls for on the processor and RAM. Where I am going to have ...
by King Imp
24 Apr 2015, 14:37

Re: H7 Collectors Ed. Available in US

Most fans didn't care much for the skill system developed for H6, but it seems UBI is addressing the weak skill system of H6 as it develops H7, turning back to something more in line with what fans want. Unless I'm missing something, which in my case wouldn't be a surprise, I still do not get what ...
by King Imp
23 Apr 2015, 15:51

Re: H7 Collectors Ed. Available in US

After years of ignoring North America in the release of special editions, we here at Celestial Heavens are very happy to see Ubisoft finally conceding that the US market is important; the dedicated American fans of the franchise will be glad to have the Collector's Edition box available to them. It...
by King Imp
20 Apr 2015, 14:11
Topic: Heroes 7 skill system
Replies: 62
Views: 29480

At least this skillwheel is part of the game and we don't have to open a separate file like we did in H5.
by King Imp
20 Apr 2015, 14:08
Topic: Is it close to being complete?
Replies: 11
Views: 8004

That looks damn good for an alpha then.

I remember when I got my hands on the alpha of Heroes V. It looked nothing like what the final product became.
by King Imp
19 Apr 2015, 15:59
Topic: Is it close to being complete?
Replies: 11
Views: 8004

Is it close to being complete?

I just received my copy of Game Informer the other day and they are already previewing this game.

Just curious if anyone has heard anything on how the progress is coming along and if we're close to a release.
by King Imp
09 Jan 2015, 16:08
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes 20th Anniversary
Views: 4584

I just hope in honor of this anniversary they get Heroes VII right since Lord knows they dropped the ball on the previous two.
by King Imp
07 Jan 2015, 16:32
Topic: Heroes III HD Available for Preorder
Replies: 12
Views: 7484

But Ubi released this in the past, so they obviously have access to all of it.

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/p ... .204003700

Go to advanced search