Search found 5 matches

by Andrean
01 Sep 2009, 10:59
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Corrupted Savegame Files
Replies: 5
Views: 2312

it seems to be more a problem of equilibris than a problem of H4; when I load the files with H4, I can combine the sprites in this army and save; the buggy files appear only with equilibris. By the way, the problem disappears with time (I can combine the sprites later on without problems); and you c...
by Andrean
20 Dec 2006, 19:03
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 102121

After installation of the WoG-Script-Update I played a wogified map with Inferno; I built the castle gate within 2 towns, but instead of travelling between the towns I only can buy there war machines!
by Andrean
14 Mar 2006, 13:29
Topic: The Minimap Rating Test : Volunteers needed !
Replies: 52
Views: 25507

did you evaluate the influence of the mapmaker's name too?
I think (hope) that the maps of the best mapmakers like Veldrynus or Ururam Tururam are mostly downloaded, look the minimaps interesting or not...
by Andrean
09 Mar 2006, 01:25
Topic: Neu Gefundenes Land
Replies: 7
Views: 5929

...By the way I wonder what the people there write about this map. I have only a very basic knowledge of German so I could understand only a few things in that thread. Tai-Pan (which is a really good player) doesn't like the map because there are a number of things hidden in wilderness Jadne has so...
by Andrean
08 Mar 2006, 17:16
Topic: Neu Gefundenes Land
Replies: 7
Views: 5929

I thought it should be named 'Neufundland' ... By the way, the map is 'map of the month' on the Drachenwald-website; it is really hard to beat the map because of the one-way-portals and the AI-boosts. The AI-boosts can be redirected on the human players (I made it accidentally with a level-4-thief w...

Go to advanced search