Search found 8 matches

by yeppados
Nov 15 2007, 20:12
Forum: Articles
Topic: Hammers of Fate → Ylaya's Quest → The Decoupling
Replies: 22
Views: 5519

This mission is very unchalleging compared to the previous ones even on hard. The red player was killed quickly and provided a full buid city. The only funny thing is the huge numbers of neutral units like the 10.000 enforcers but lost no troops agaist them :-( . I managed on hard to win the last ba...
by yeppados
Nov 15 2007, 20:00
Topic: Hammers of Fate → Ylaya's Quest → Dragons
Replies: 24
Views: 9998

Hammers of Fate → Ylaya's Quest → Dragons

Usually the green heroes give the troops to a stronger one that attack you. If you manage to kill this one from the town AND let alive the 2 green with few troops....the green wont respawn and you will save troops and have more time to explore/flag. Even on hard and with some lucky neutral join, Thr...
by yeppados
Nov 1 2007, 4:07
Topic: Wulfstan's Defiance - The Brothers
Replies: 9
Views: 3160

Wulfstan's Defiance - The Brothers

Its a very easy map and the only nice thing to do is deploy only the dragon and cast the very cool but often unused armageddon.
Armageddon is a fire spell so if you have ignite.....
by yeppados
Nov 1 2007, 4:07
Topic: Wulfstan's Defiance - The Brothers
Replies: 9
Views: 3160

Wulfstan's Defiance - The Brothers

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
http://www.celestialheavens.com/677
by yeppados
Nov 1 2007, 4:02
Topic: Wulfstan's Defiance - Laszlo
Replies: 27
Views: 12688

Wulfstan's Defiance - Laszlo

Did again on heroic. This time also Duncan had some usefull expert light magic. I had duncan eplorin\flagging on the left side and the dwarf on the right and then inverted the side after the first garrison. They Got ALL except the dark dragons without even summoning creatures from town and with abou...
by yeppados
Nov 1 2007, 3:42
Topic: Fortress Walkthrough Complete
Replies: 22
Views: 8760

Wulfstan's Defiance - The Guerrillas

I did it on heroic and i got dark sorcery and destructive with ignite. I found impossible to beat the town before exploring the map. The defending hero army doesnt increase except for magma dragon and defenders. But exploring the map you will get a lot of stat points, a lot of army, a lot of artifac...
by yeppados
Oct 20 2007, 4:56

And about the tear i got it in a different place from the one you suggest.
by yeppados
Oct 20 2007, 4:52

Laszlo on normal went throug the garrison and although my town was full build (except for the dragon upgrade) was nerly stormed by him. His very first throw with catapult destroyed the door and his army was bigger than mine plus he picked artifacts in the wagon but didnt drop them. Took a lot of run...

Go to advanced search