Search found 84 matches

by Old_Man
03 Jan 2009, 05:51
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Pictionairy - What do YOU see in the Picture?
Replies: 246
Views: 54365

It was a very exhausting night last night, so I'm gonna have a little rest. :P EDIT: Damn, I must have been out of it when I posted this because this was meant as a reply to that Panda picture. My reply for the Nintendo guy is: Years of playing and being addicted to Nintendo have proved one thing: T...
by Old_Man
29 Dec 2008, 15:10
Topic: Movies
Replies: 1047
Views: 233576

Fist film ever made took over 16 hours... they kept cutting it until the 2 hour cut didn't make any sense... It's a first film ever made, what can you expect? For it to be perfect the first time? :P. A lot of experimenting would go into it and if cutting it didn't make much sense then that would la...
by Old_Man
28 Dec 2008, 01:07

I heard that 'No Country for Old Men' is quite a good movie. :)
by Old_Man
27 Dec 2008, 07:07
Topic: Talk about the weather
Replies: 928
Views: 239218

Damn, it was nice and sunny for most of the day and now it is raining. :mad:
by Old_Man
27 Dec 2008, 06:25

Books often have much more of a storyline than a movie may have (duh) because a movie is, on average, about 2 or so hours in length and there is a limit too how much of a story you can fit into the movie. If you try and put to much into the movie, then it might be too overwhelming for the viewer and...
by Old_Man
24 Dec 2008, 05:00

I bought about 13 movies the other day. Among them were Mad Max 2, Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome, IT, The Exorcist, Trilogy of the Dead (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead), Friday the 13th, Poltergeist and some others. Mad Max 2 is quickly becoming one of my favourite movi...
by Old_Man
09 Dec 2008, 22:42
Topic: LCD vs CRT
Replies: 68
Views: 14314

I have a flat screen CRT :P Yes, but I'm talking about my experiences with CRT's and why I don't particularly like them. The only bad thing about LCD's is that you can damage the screens if you touch them. That kinda annoys me a bit, especially with my portable DVD player that I have, which uses an...
by Old_Man
09 Dec 2008, 06:23

I think it's because CRT's are curved and my eyes strain a bit more when trying to read the things on a CRT.
by Old_Man
08 Dec 2008, 22:38

LCD's all the way. I had been using CRT's for years, mostly when I was doing things in DOS, and I absolutely hate them. Plus, I'm a computer nerd and they started to hurt my eyes after a while, and that radiation thing isn't good either. So yeah, LCD's. :)
by Old_Man
15 Nov 2008, 16:52
Topic: Game: The Guessing Game
Replies: 1072
Views: 175003

I dunno if this is the kinda reply you want or if it is appropriate but...

"Don't worry, it'll grow bigger someday." :P
by Old_Man
15 Nov 2008, 16:21
Topic: Quotes and Signatures
Replies: 220
Views: 79119

Alright, I changed it. Thanks. I was trying to think of two quotes myself (I'm guessing that they have probably been said by someone before) that would represent some things that I believe in.
by Old_Man
15 Nov 2008, 15:09
Topic: Quotes and Signatures
Replies: 220
Views: 79119

I changed my signature just now, so you can add the new one to the list if you want to. :)
by Old_Man
14 Nov 2008, 01:52
Topic: [NSFW] Dream Girls #2
Replies: 799
Views: 236157

Here a dutch actress called Hanna Verboom!
Very nice picture of her. :D
by Old_Man
14 Nov 2008, 00:56
Topic: My Songs
Replies: 8
Views: 3772

Thanks Asheera for your comments. I made a sped up version of Permanent Impact. If any are interested then I might try and upload it. :)
by Old_Man
13 Nov 2008, 12:26
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Getting Opera to work in HOMM2
Views: 4949

Hmm, do you think if I set the game to work in Compatibility Mode that it might work? I could use DosBox but I really couldn't be bothered. I have another machine that has Windows 98 so I might try that (plus it has an old sound card in it which is sound blaster compatible). It's just really strange...
by Old_Man
13 Nov 2008, 12:22
Topic: Talk about the weather
Replies: 928
Views: 239218

The weather here has been too warm for my liking. That's why I have my fan on all the time. I like when it's warm but this has gone beyond that, lol.
by Old_Man
13 Nov 2008, 12:20

Sorry that this has taken a while, but here it goes... So, decided to risk it? Well, from looking at this list, I see the titles are certainly falling into the right category... It's like a Coldplay album, this. Not sure if that's good or bad. Well titles are hard to come up with when you are making...
by Old_Man
15 Oct 2008, 08:04
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Getting Opera to work in HOMM2
Views: 4949

Getting Opera to work in HOMM2

Hello. I am wondering if any of you know how to get the Opera music from the HOMM2 Gold Disc to be able to work on my machine. I have a Windows XP OS. None of the other specs really need to be said since it hasn't worked even on the older machine that we had that had a Soundblaster Awe32 sound card ...
by Old_Man
14 Oct 2008, 08:34

My Songs

Hi everyone. I make electronic music, although some of you already know that from my account at Heroes Community, which is william. Here is the latest post that I wrote there and I hope that you can give some feedback on the songs that I have made. thanks. From HC [/i] I'm wondering if a moderator w...
by Old_Man
02 Oct 2008, 14:35

Hehe. I want to go and see Evil Dead 2, it really sounds like a great movie. Have you ever seen the movie, Troll 2? It must be one of the worst i have seen, but it is just hilarious seeing how bad it is. Which is the reason that I got it. I was mainly laughing through the whole thing. Acting is poor...

Go to advanced search