Search found 41 matches

by JessieLC
05 Jan 2012, 16:29
Forum: News
Topic: Ubi Online Weakness
Replies: 21
Views: 10018

Ubi Online Weakness

Having played SPORE from EA for a long time now I have played a game with a similar setup. As in every game world there are pluses and minuses. Having servers go down is one of the big minuses. But there are pluses too! Big game worlds, changes can happen within the world etc. Not as much content re...
by JessieLC
10 Jan 2008, 18:30
Topic: Heroes V Art, Old and New
Replies: 11
Views: 5453

Heroes V Art, Old and New

Some of you were not around when the Astral oh what was the site's name was online......also the New World Tavern had many US fans chattting and playing.My family has been playing since HOMMI when do you get involved????The thing is why only release it in Europe...at least give us a chance to get co...
by JessieLC
10 Jan 2008, 18:22
Topic: Fabrice Cambounet Q&A
Replies: 91
Views: 21913

Fabrice Cambounet Q&A

Forget HOMM VI what about getting HOMM Complete to the US Market?????????If it s so great we would like to have a say!!!!!!!!!!
by JessieLC
09 Jan 2008, 16:59
Topic: Heroes V Art, Old and New
Replies: 11
Views: 5453

Heroes V Art, Old and New

Why in the World did Ubisoft/Nival only release HOMM Complete in Europe when the US Gamer Audience was the one who put HOMM on the MAP! I feel that is a slap in the face of the US Gamer.........I am not impressed.........unless they area suing it as a Test Base to see how much HOMM is still a viable...
by JessieLC
18 Dec 2007, 18:37
Topic: Heroes Complete Bonus Map Shots
Replies: 23
Views: 11568

Heroes Complete Bonus Map Shots

Wonder if this was a Trial and Why did it not release in the US?????????
by JessieLC
20 Oct 2007, 23:04
Topic: GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5
Replies: 126
Views: 35824

GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5

Usually lately when the reviewers hate a Game or Movie or give something a thumbs down, i usually like it!! the only Games lately that have been getting HUGE scores are the WWII types, Bioshock, Crysis and World of Warcraft, go figure!!!!!!!!!! Fantasy turn based stategy has been taking areal hit in...
by JessieLC
20 Dec 2006, 02:44
Topic: Games of the Year at GameSpy
Replies: 14
Views: 4111

Games of the Year at GameSpy

Its not surprising that HOMMV or Dark Messiah were ignored..........it seems to me that the Gamespot and Gamespy Reviewers are enamored of other Game Types and not really into Turn Based Strategy, but Action Adventure or First Person Shooter or RTS or RPG or MMORG or Online Massively Multiplayer typ...
by JessieLC
27 Nov 2006, 18:41
Topic: The PC as a Gaming Platform
Replies: 55
Views: 15238

The PC as a Gaming Platform

I agree Caradoc..........thats it in a nutshell............PC's are more universally useful now.............but in the future the settop box or modular computer will be running just about everything.........with a few mini-computer/remotes linking everything together...........we are not that far fr...
by JessieLC
27 Nov 2006, 03:52
Topic: The PC as a Gaming Platform
Replies: 55
Views: 15238

The PC as a Gaming Platform

It seems to me...........a long time gamer here............that the smartest move would be to make game engines that will work on mulitple devices, PC's,PS3, XBox and all ideations, DS,Gameboy, Wii....its a well known fact that most games are designed & produced on PC's or MAC's and ported to th...
by JessieLC
27 Oct 2006, 20:27
Topic: Gamespot Reviews Dark Messiah
Replies: 22
Views: 5929

Gamespot Reviews Dark Messiah

Just checked the Gamespy site...............they posted a Pre-Review review..........they say single player is lacking but Multiplayer is solid...........they give it a Wait and See!!! So they too saw the problems but see a good game that needs tweaking..........probably being realeased alittle too ...
by JessieLC
27 Oct 2006, 20:23
Forum: Articles
Topic: Hammers of Fate
Replies: 58
Views: 19998

Hammers of Fate

Most sites say it will be Released 11/14/06......means the Stores will get it in 2-4days from that..if you reserve it online you might get it 11/14!
by JessieLC
27 Oct 2006, 20:19
Topic: Gamespot Reviews Dark Messiah
Replies: 22
Views: 5929

Gamespot Reviews Dark Messiah

For the people who like the SM&M Series its just a number............but for those who have not played any of the M & M Series it tells them Don't Bother or look further for info about the game! A Good Review is only as Good as the Reviewer...............and Many Games that got high numbers ...
by JessieLC
29 Aug 2006, 22:52
Topic: Heroes V Expansion Announced
Replies: 110
Views: 27354

Heroes V Expansion Announced

No we are remembering what we lost ...................the essense of a great American turn-based stategy game that a European company has butchered and changed so much that some of us don't see it as the same series........funny thing is that Heroes 5 Complete is only going on sale in Europe!!!!!!!!!
by JessieLC
28 Aug 2006, 00:08
Topic: Heroes V Expansion Announced
Replies: 110
Views: 27354

Heroes V Expansion Announced

Mistweaver.......I agree 100%,I would love to see this Wonderful Map Editor that has been ever so lightly tossed out as though giving a starving man a scrap of food! If I was Ubisoft & Nival, I would worry about getting the game we have out already fixed,by that I mean balanced AI,play bugs fixe...
by JessieLC
27 Aug 2006, 23:50
Topic: Nival Answers, Episode IV: A New Hope
Replies: 90
Views: 41434

When is the new patch coming?

Its all well and good about the whats, whys and wherefores...............I want to know the WHEN!!!!!!!!!! When is the Map Editor coming out? What Cheat Codes will be in Single player? Is the Map Editor free or part of the planned Expansion Pack that we will have to purchase? Its almost the end of A...
by JessieLC
26 Jul 2006, 01:18
Topic: Of 1.3 and Maps
Replies: 38
Views: 10037

Of 1.3 and Maps

Caradoc.........Gus did an amazing job with that Random Map Generator.....but it was the Map Editor that truly kept the previous releases of HOMM alive......and they also found some really good Map Makers that had their creations put in on an Expansion of i believe HOMM 3?????Anyway i just hope they...
by JessieLC
24 Jul 2006, 17:08
Topic: Site Updates
Replies: 4
Views: 2384

Site Updates

Thanks to all who worked very hard to do this.......it's Awesome!
by JessieLC
20 Jul 2006, 01:08
Topic: Patch 1.2 Tomorrow
Replies: 38
Views: 10526

Patch 1.2 Tomorrow

This is all well and good but what about a timetable for Patch 1.3 that should have the Map Editor?????This is what makes this series so good.........to be able to be creative!!!!Also will there be a way to make Campaigns( linking maps together with background)? I agree the list of fixes is impressi...
by JessieLC
20 Jul 2006, 01:00
Forum: Articles
Topic: New Column: Might and Milla
Replies: 141
Views: 33729

Might and Milla

Hey Slayer aka Milla!!!!!!!I've been playing HOMM since version I!!!!!!!My hubby Shawn and I love the series and have all the versions. And there is no really stupid question........none of us, guys or girls are at the same places in the games at the same times so people can help each other out with...
by JessieLC
22 Jun 2006, 00:18
Topic: Fabrice interviewed by Archangel Castle
Replies: 18
Views: 6471

Fabrice interviewed by Archangel Castle

When is the the 2nd Patch coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to advanced search