Search found 5 matches

by AlexEternalChamp
05 Aug 2007, 00:37
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dungeon Hero
Replies: 3
Views: 2675

Dungeon Hero

damn Prudent is AWESOME it's like Agrael from the inferno campaign, well it doesn't increase the your own initiative but it decreases the enemy's which should have pretty much the same effect i mean imagine how much of an adv u will have with a hero that is level 40 (haven't played that hero yet but...
by AlexEternalChamp
29 Jul 2007, 20:56
Topic: Academy
Replies: 45
Views: 18085

Academy

Cool UNITS cool abilities SUPERB CATS FOR LEVEL 6 but due to their STUPID LOOKING HEROES i hate Academy town, i mean GOOOD those heroes look like a bunch of fools and when they cast a spell they move their finger like they are the leading man of an orchestra ROFLMAO
by AlexEternalChamp
29 Jul 2007, 20:54
Topic: Haven
Replies: 35
Views: 13743

Haven

Actually the humans in HoMM 5 and 4 are good only if the player know how to use them IN HoMM 3 they were the BASIC castle for anyone since all the units were AT LEAST above average for their respective levels and more Lev 7 Strongest Lev 6 second strongest beaten only by the Dread Knight Level 5 pre...
by AlexEternalChamp
29 Jul 2007, 20:45
Topic: Necropolis
Replies: 34
Views: 14039

Necropolis

And although the necromancy has a been WEAKENED a bit with those dark energy points YET if used correctly can be insanely strong the necromancers still have a huge unfair advantages over the other races which is plain dumb in my opinion or well maybe the creators are some SECRET NECROMANCERS THEMSEL...
by AlexEternalChamp
29 Jul 2007, 20:43
Topic: Necropolis
Replies: 34
Views: 14039

Necropolis

It might've already been stated but i'm corious anyways, has anyone ever considered how exagerately strong the necromancer mark is IF combined with the hero whose specialty is Raise Dead, u can basically get out of incredible battles EVEN WHEN FIGHTING HUMAN PLAYERS with NO HARM BEING DONE to u even...

Go to advanced search