Search found 6 matches

by yodus
23 Aug 2010, 18:19
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Impressions from Gamescom
Replies: 82
Views: 62225

I hoped that it would change after the Gamescom but still nothing. Yeah we should start rioting and burn them, the Gamescon has been over for less than a day and we got nothing new ! :devious: /sarcasm off Don't you think you're a bit over-exagerating ? ;) You didn't get the main thought: the main ...
by yodus
23 Aug 2010, 17:13
Topic: Impressions from Gamescom
Replies: 82
Views: 62225

The screen fades and we are shown some awesome new landscapes in the game – the underground looks just terriffic!
Has anyone took picture of this ? Even blurry /behind shoulder/form hidden camera ;-)
by yodus
22 Aug 2010, 20:40
Topic: Your likes/dislikes in Heroes6 game design
Replies: 113
Views: 52585

@Znork - Was Necropolis town window animated or it was static art? - Had you have chance to build any buildings in the demo? - How about battlefield-in or terrain animation, really so detailed ? - Was any music in demo? - Lich or Vampire is higher leveled unit? - They allowed any one to film the dem...
by yodus
21 Aug 2010, 21:07

Town window

http://www.drachenwald.net/gamescom/097.JPG - according to latest news this is town window. This is what i was worried about, interface cut-down to minimum :( No place for artistic landscapes and views. So disappointing..
by yodus
21 Aug 2010, 17:10
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 138238

I know it won't happen. But anyway. Just for fun... Creature Experience Creature stacks get the same experience as the hero and level up like the hero. When a new level is reached, the level up screen appears allowing the player to choose one skill between 2 choices for the creature. The skills can...
by yodus
21 Aug 2010, 16:59

Like: -New graphic with correct characters proportions, and lot of animations -Necropolis art Egyptian-style with Sphinx replacing bone dragon and pyramid town look (great idea!) -World/Maps design (at least those on revealed screenshots) - it looks splendidly - Town conversions - why not - Heroes ...

Go to advanced search