Search found 8 matches

by heroes4life
25 Jul 2007, 01:41
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Mature strategy games?
Replies: 19
Views: 6789

Mature strategy games?

Anyone know of any good fantasy strategy games with mature themes available now or in development? And when I say mature I dont mean so much with the blood, gore, and violence but with more sexuality driven themes/concepts/gameplay. I know how most American buerocrats and polliticians feel, they ten...
by heroes4life
09 Jul 2007, 18:40
Topic: turn based strategy games for pc? best strategy games?
Replies: 31
Views: 11201

Thanks for the tips guys. I used to play master of orion waaaaaay back in the day. Will it even run on windows xp? I hope one day we'll get a 'modern' updated version of it. I also already have the Civ games. I'm really looking for a 'high fantasy magic/medival sort of turn based game with a 3d or 2...
by heroes4life
09 Jul 2007, 10:28

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm really looking for a fantasy based game like tactics or disgea for the pc... but looks like there really isn't much of a selection. I think I may have to just get a ps2 for this type of a game. So with that being said, what are some of the best turn based fantasy rpg ...
by heroes4life
07 Jul 2007, 13:02
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Seen any good movies lately?
Replies: 2813
Views: 363567

i saw fantastic four rise of the silver surfer. if you liked the first fantastic four you'll like this one. i want to see transformers this week. also has anyone caught the preview for the golden compass movie? I'm really looking foward to that. looks kinda narnia-ish but seems to me more artistic a...
by heroes4life
07 Jul 2007, 10:26

turn based strategy games for pc? best strategy games?

Are there any turn based strategy games for the pc that are similiar to console games like final fantasy tactics, disgaea, phantom brave, or la pucelle tactics??? Which are the top 3 turn based strategy rpg games that are in the same genre/family as final fantasy tactics or disgaea?(these two games ...
by heroes4life
07 Jul 2007, 10:21
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: what happend to elrath.com?
Replies: 34
Views: 24767

Thanks for the help and welcoming me to the forum guys. I dug through the Elrath forums there and found what i was looking for! You guys rock!

Heroes4life!

This game is soooo graphically beautiful <3.
by heroes4life
07 Jul 2007, 10:18
Topic: is there a way to mod a heroes portrait?/ topless,nude mods?
Replies: 6
Views: 6487

is there a way to mod a heroes portrait?/ topless,nude mods?

can anyone give me a quick run through on how to modify heroes' portraits with a different image? can this be done?

also i know there is a topless skin mod for some of the dungeon units. are there any other topless mods or nude mods? especially succubus and pixies?
by heroes4life
06 Jul 2007, 03:54
Topic: what happend to elrath.com?
Replies: 34
Views: 24767

anyone know where i can find all the mods that are listed and stickied on elrath's mod forum? All those links dont work anymore. please i am desperate.

Go to advanced search