Search found 157 matches

by accabear
19 Nov 2008, 05:22
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: [ Heroes II ] TCP/IP multiplayer
Replies: 8
Views: 6280

Hamachi doesn't work well. If it does, I heard that the game has a high chance of crashes.
by accabear
20 Feb 2008, 05:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic 6 Sound Files
Replies: 16
Views: 14387

Just open up Windows Media players, click the 'rip' tab and you should have the CD there with the tracks. If you still don't see any tracks click the drop down next to the 'Now Playing' tab and select the CD in it's drive.
by accabear
19 Feb 2008, 08:59
Topic: Might and Magic 6 Sound Files
Replies: 16
Views: 14387

That background stuff is things like birds or wind. It's meant to be there otherwise walking around New Sorpigal, you would only hear music and no background wildlife noises. Track one, two, three ,eleven and fifteen are especially brilliant.
by accabear
05 Feb 2008, 07:39
Topic: Hmm…(MM8 speculation)
Replies: 15
Views: 7454

Avonu wrote:It's in dragon hunters tavern - so prpbably it is dragon skull .
Exactly.
by accabear
03 Feb 2008, 11:28
Topic: Why do I keep playing M&M?
Replies: 15
Views: 7185

Because they’re good games as a whole, and (for me at least) they’ve spoiled most all other games as a result. For example, I hate the Alchemy system in Oblivion, because the one in MMVI-VIII is SO much nicer and more elegant. You just can't play Oblivion for too long before it just becomes boring....
by accabear
03 Feb 2008, 04:24
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Music you like...
Replies: 693
Views: 137167

Pretty good, yes. But the vocals I found... lacking. And I gotta pull out an old cartoon quote here: "Not even the world's best guitarist can save a band who has the chef from "The Muppet Show" on vocals". Man, I can't get KT Tunstall outta my head... Did you guys hear " Su...
by accabear
03 Feb 2008, 04:20
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 470989

Veldrynus wrote:I haven't measured my sprint time in ages. I used to play as a forward, and my specialty was the reflexes and acceleration, which worked well on the shorter fields. I'm afraid, after like 30-40 meters I would start losing speed. Lazy me. :disagree:
How long were the fields?
by accabear
03 Feb 2008, 04:08
Topic: What's the weather like?
Replies: 2334
Views: 314143

Just past the halfway mark for rain... eh?

Rained pretty heavily today. Been really humid in the last few days and actually fairly hot but definitely no where near as hot as what you are getting.
by accabear
02 Feb 2008, 04:37
Topic: Might & Magic Warlords Project
Replies: 71
Views: 31798

I'm certainly very dubious about this but all the best and good luck. I'll certainly have a look though...
by accabear
01 Feb 2008, 09:49
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Might and Magic "like" games?
Replies: 20
Views: 9220

I thought the game was not a bad step up, but it could have done with abit more depth. At least it is a very widely and easily moddable game...
by accabear
01 Feb 2008, 05:36

You would think Dream Theater are rich enough to not charge such exorbitant prices... probably just the organizers wishing to rip off poor young adults and teens.
by accabear
31 Jan 2008, 07:24

I haven't heard that one yet. I should get around to doing so. Some lucky friend of mine managed to nab tickets to get to the Dream Theater concert in Sydney. Three hour concert with tickets starting at a hundred and fifteen dollars!
by accabear
30 Jan 2008, 06:44

"Stop! You have violated the law!"

Damn I just keep hearing that same line going over and over and over in my head. Following that I get a:

"Then pay with your own blood!"

Stupid guards.
by accabear
30 Jan 2008, 06:42
Topic: Caladont 2.0
Replies: 2268
Views: 329478

Dielectric
by accabear
30 Jan 2008, 03:26
Topic: Might and Magic X proposal from a diffrent point of View
Replies: 66
Views: 43503

Sorry I have been rather busy/sleepy over the last few days. I'll get on with a reply to your ideas. Rather I think most of the ideas here are rather sound except for the 'RTS' which although I left to you, I to be honest, am not really sure which direction it's heading in. It looks rather aimless a...
by accabear
30 Jan 2008, 02:20
Topic: MM7: Rogue: Hardest basic promotion in the game?
Replies: 18
Views: 17360

I don't recall the thief quest being all that hard... I remember being able to muscle my way through that quest several times. Turn based mode and then beserking one of the swordmasters works... and once one finishes killing the other you can either run away or you can paralyze one and melee him unt...
by accabear
29 Jan 2008, 12:15
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 470989

Veldrynus wrote:
ScarlettP wrote:You got a problem with Blue?
The problem is not with the individual colors, but their relation to eachother (especially the purple part is the least lucky). I think, a reddish fireb|tch outfit would fit your hair color better.
What is this? Feng Shui?
by accabear
28 Jan 2008, 12:45
Topic: What's the weather like?
Replies: 2334
Views: 314143

It's getting warmer in Sydney... low thirties.... I hope it doesn't become like over the other side with Asandir with a consistent high - mid thirty everyday.
by accabear
28 Jan 2008, 12:42

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3063 this should help. A nice balancing mod. Oh yeah there is also another mod called 'No psychic guards' on Tes Nexus which I guess makes it less stupid when you break into a place and a guard just suddenly appears to beat you senseless or force you int...
by accabear
28 Jan 2008, 12:35
Topic: All about more food
Replies: 911
Views: 127632

Yep just like me ;| well I did go on a jog a couple of days ago and had some people shout 'Aussie power' at me repeatedly. Heard there were some ethnic gang problems down at the local high school and these guys were trying to demonstrate some kind of point to me. Don't remember if it was actually Au...

Go to advanced search