Search found 8 matches

by lord_demion
03 Aug 2007, 19:07
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 142
Views: 260101

Skirmisher kills result in game crash

Hello All, Since I'm ready to start hunting the ubisoft tech support team down in thier sleep I figured I'd see if anyone has any suggestiong for the following problem... HOF 2.1 - Whenever I encounter skirmishers and hit them/kill them there is a chance the system will crash to the desktop. I have ...
by lord_demion
29 Jun 2007, 22:46
Topic: Questions, Questions, Questions?
Replies: 25
Views: 7567

Solution to AI cheats

One of the main things you will want to do to overcome the orriginal #2 question is this... Do not neccesarily hang arround your own area too long... If you hang arround till you can take some of the better defended mines and such, you will fall behind. Hit what you can take and move on. You can gra...
by lord_demion
24 Jun 2007, 13:54
Topic: Ubisoft Support Answers
Replies: 54
Views: 121662

Game crashes in battles versus skirmishers

Hello: I have installed heroes of fate and suddenly I have problems with the game crashing during battles. It seems to happen most commonly in battles versus skirmishers. (I suspect there is something to do with the animations, it typically crashes when I just attacked a stack of them.) Does anyone ...
by lord_demion
21 Jun 2007, 22:02
Forum: Articles
Topic: Inferno Guide
Replies: 43
Views: 14198

Inferno Strategy

I think the opbections here are from misinterpretation of what I'm saying by holding back. What I do is instead of immediately advancing my creatures gate. Meanwhile my hero hits the enemy with mass slow or similar spells. Second action for my creatures is to hit any unit that the enemy advanced int...
by lord_demion
21 Jun 2007, 17:23

Inferno Strategy

Yes, if facing missile units or casters you have to be more aggressive, but if you've gotten swift gating (or better yet Urgash's call) most of your units will get accross the field faster as a gate than as a run. In addition, the missile units are 1/2 damage untill you cross the halfway point of th...
by lord_demion
21 Jun 2007, 16:11

Inferno Strategy

I agree that Inferno is might orriented. To me however this means the job of your hero is to make the job of your troops as easy as possible. To this effect I tend to wait a round or two to have the enemey approach my forces. (Summoning all the while) When they get there My hero has softened them up...
by lord_demion
21 Jun 2007, 00:41

Inferno Strategy

A big question: Why does everyone thing Dark magic is weak for inferno? (Not just this board many others hold the same opinion.) It is generally listed as the only magic skill to take but it gets relegated to slightly above apathetic in most rating. I think it is one of the best Inferno skills aroun...
by lord_demion
21 Jun 2007, 00:11
Topic: Last But Not Least, the Haven Tips
Replies: 49
Views: 15900

Haven Strategy

I have to agree that this is a weak strategy guide. I'm relatively new and can easily spot some obvious problems with this guide: 1) Weakening Strike - This affects Mark of the Damned AND Retributive Strike. The first is for demon lords and the other is for knights. (and well worth it) 2) Retributiv...

Go to advanced search