Search found 13 matches

by runemaker
12 Jan 2016, 17:28
Forum: News
Topic: JVC's Creature Quest
Replies: 11
Views: 7124

Re: JVC's Creature Quest

This looks fun but is it another 'free to play' but in reality you need to spend a ton of money on gems, or something in order for the game to be playable? Like cash of clans? I'd love to just buy the game for a single flat rate.
by runemaker
23 Nov 2015, 03:36
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.5
Replies: 26
Views: 13461

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.5

Yeah, moving the hero back to a town does make them re-learn the spells but as others have pointed out you will then lose all your abilities. So not really an ideal fix. I hope they patch this bug soon.
by runemaker
21 Nov 2015, 02:36
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.5
Views: 13461

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.5

I'm also getting the blank spell book bug. When I enter combat and it's my heroes turn, there are no spells to cast, and they can not attack either. Back on the adventure map, the spell book is still empty. This is after playing a senario for a few hours and getting the main hero to level 9 with a s...
by runemaker
15 Oct 2015, 14:05
Topic: Heroes 7: Patch 1.2 is now available
Replies: 5
Views: 4283

Re: Heroes 7: Patch 1.2 is now available

This is great. Before this patch the amount of time between turns was making it hard for me to play, it just took too long. I'm noticing that it's much faster now. Also when you leveled up the "leveled up" text would be behind some of the UI for me making it hard to read (just a minor thin...
by runemaker
07 Nov 2011, 16:08
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Faction analysis: Necropolis
Views: 13897

So far I have really enjoyed playing as Necropolis, I think it might be my favorite version of this town so far. I really like having the ghouls over super slow zombies. Ghouls with rush are great early on. I'm just not sure about the lamasu. I don't really find a good use for them, and often skip b...
by runemaker
19 Oct 2011, 14:27
Topic: All this "i m not happy with the game" - h6 is awe
Replies: 13
Views: 8817

I agree, I'm also really enjoying Heroes VI. If I want to play Heroes III or IV again I'll just go play those games, I'm glad Heroes VI is different. I do miss some of the more standard factions, but so far I've spent a a few days just playing as the necromancers and it's been great.
by runemaker
19 Oct 2011, 03:28
Topic: Legacy Heroes and enemies retreating
Replies: 6
Views: 3914

Thanks for the responses. From another post, it looks like the skill points might only come into effect during "duel" type games. Which makes some sense. Metathron, I did't have a problem with retreating in the campaign either, just when I started a skirmish map. Oh well, I guess I will ge...
by runemaker
19 Oct 2011, 03:15
Topic: Heroes VI #2 in the UK PC Sales Chart
Replies: 11
Views: 4697

Heroes VI #2 in the UK PC Sales Chart

I didn't realize people in the UK love the Sims so much.
by runemaker
18 Oct 2011, 03:24
Topic: Legacy Heroes and enemies retreating
Replies: 6
Views: 3914

Legacy Heroes and enemies retreating

So I just picked up Heroes VI from Steam and really enjoying it so far. Not sure if the boxed version comes with a manual, but I got nothing with the Steam version. Wondering if someone can help me with two questions 1) How can you make use of your legacy heroes? I was on a screen where I had 20 poi...
by runemaker
14 Nov 2008, 02:52
Topic: Error window when launching TotE
Views: 2014

Thanks guys. I got it to work by doing a reinstall. I was hesitant to do that at first because it's an online download that said I could only install it three times. I can't get the patch to work. It says Tribes of the East is not installed, even though it is and I can play it. I'm not too worried a...
by runemaker
10 Nov 2008, 22:16
Topic: Error window when launching TotE
Views: 2014

Error window when launching TotE

Hey everyone, I've had Heroes V on DVD since it came out and I got tribes of the east on download from EBGames when that came out. I never had any problems playing the games before but now I can't even get Tribes to start. Heroes V works but, it's really Tribes that I want to play. When I launch the...
by runemaker
10 Jun 2007, 23:00
Topic: Modifying maps
Replies: 3
Views: 1628

Thanks for the help! I looked through the guide, and I get what I need to do, but I can't find the map I want to modify. The only maps I have in my 'maps' folder are the ones I have downloaded. I looked for the map at the link you provided, but I couldn't find it. It's called "Isle of Temptatio...
by runemaker
10 Jun 2007, 17:47
Topic: Modifying maps
Replies: 3
Views: 1628

Modifying maps

I'm trying to modify maps that come standard with Heroes V. What I'm trying to do is change some of the maps that have a win condition of 'capture a town' or 'find the grail' to a 'defeat all enemies' map. Has anyone done this? I've tried searching these forums but, haven't found anything yet. I've ...

Go to advanced search