Search found 7 matches

by D2 MOD player
25 May 2007, 17:59
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Starcraft 2!
Replies: 588
Views: 140438

I agree with you on needing a few more years to complete the Starcraft Campaigns. But I'm even more on the extreme. Just started playing Starcraft for the first time and got partially into the second campaign, Zerg. Owned the game for at least 3 years. Same with Warcraft 3, haven't gotten around to ...
by D2 MOD player
22 May 2007, 18:33
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 132333

I think the Titan Quest skills and skill systems are nice as well, would like a game that's a little darker though. Dungeon crawls are supposed to actually look like dungeons and not a happy fairyland. But I still love the game. I mentioned Everquest because back in the day, not even Ultima Online c...
by D2 MOD player
20 May 2007, 01:03
Topic: What games do you own?
Replies: 13
Views: 5011

I own so many games you'd have to pay me compensation to make a list. When I was younger I loved making lists for just about everything. These days I'll open a big closet and realize I would have played that game 2 years ago if I'd remembered I owned it!
by D2 MOD player
19 May 2007, 23:23

Hmm. I just saw that Starcraft sequel announcement. That seems to so far mostly confirm what I was saying. It's promising, though, that they actually care enough about singleplayer to ever do that again. I've seen companies go completely MMO because all they could see was the dollar signs. They then...
by D2 MOD player
19 May 2007, 22:57
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes IV Complete available on Amazon!
Replies: 4
Views: 1990

Sorry. The best I can say is it was available to other countries before the US. I don't know which ones.
by D2 MOD player
16 May 2007, 22:49

I heard from a few people that Diablo III will be multiplayer only, no single player. To me that cuts my interest in half. I really enjoy single player in games like Titan Quest and don't want to have to play online all the time. In some ways I agree that so far Titan Quest with it's expansion is ac...
by D2 MOD player
16 May 2007, 02:57
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes IV Complete available on Amazon!
Replies: 4
Views: 1990

Heroes IV Complete available on Amazon!

8| I saw an earlier subject line about this, at the time nobody could find a copy. I see many copies, many of which are under 10 dollars on Amazon. Now you know! (I may be new to the round table but I've played the series from the start)

Go to advanced search