Search found 46 matches

by bot
26 Oct 2011, 08:09
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Looking backward: First impressions on HoMM4
Replies: 318
Views: 106115

Did someone notice that AI plays different on different PC configurations? I've played homm4 from the beginning. First I had an Athlon 1GB, memory 128Mb maybe. The computer played laughable. Then I played on better configurations. I noticed that the computer started to protect its hero. Let's say it...
by bot
31 Mar 2011, 09:06
Topic: The Astral Romance Campaaign [H4 WOW]
Replies: 5
Views: 3738

Maybe you are right, you are the author. It is curious why didn't I find the fourth quest hut. Maybe you should present the tasks more clear. If you don't pay attention to the quest requirement when you visit first the hut, you do not have the chance to find what is the task right clicking on that h...
by bot
30 Mar 2011, 08:43
Topic: The Astral Romance Campaaign [H4 WOW]
Replies: 5
Views: 3738

I believe you have to check the last map of your campaign (the one with the oracles). Sometimes the scripts in homm4 just don't work. Map editor is not so stable, so you have to be sure that an event will happen every time. In this case, the last oracle wasn't revealed after completing the 3 quests,...
by bot
17 Dec 2010, 09:13
Topic: HOMM 4: Might Campaign, it's very hard!
Replies: 15
Views: 17494

I prefer a seer or a ranger, depend on the map I play. With 2 good heroes - for ex. a seer+ranger or ranger+general and suitable order spells for the first case I usually have no enemy on the map. But now we talk about the might campaign, where is useless to develop magic skills, unless you choose t...
by bot
16 Dec 2010, 12:54

My favorite hero remain the thief... He's everywhere on the map, flagging all mines without a fight, gathering all artifacts, gaining more and more experience with his stealth skill. Bonus- neutral units guard my mines. Soon such a hero is able to defeat an entire army alone.
by bot
02 Dec 2010, 06:26

I started to play this campaign yesterday. It is very difficult to play champion level, not because of blue player, but the neutral units that must be defeated - the thieves guarding the shore and the hero guarding green tent. So I played expert level. I have no saves with the first map of the campa...
by bot
01 Dec 2010, 09:47

If you want to win do not open quest borders, less towns to defend, more chances to win. Of course, you need to develop combat skills for main hero. First challenge is defeating the thief to pass the gate. Make this as soon as you can. Then defeat blue. A higher level of difficulty means that blue h...
by bot
20 Aug 2010, 09:03
Topic: A tutorial for homm3(the spoiler of a Chinese map-way home)
Replies: 1070
Views: 323629

Of course you can completely change the map to be easier to play, but you don't need the help of the author to do this. A real challenge is when you are able to play the map exactly how the author made it. And I bet you will not be able to finish this map even with the changes you made.
by bot
06 Aug 2010, 06:25
Topic: Help needed on Sarvi's Heroes IV map Armageddon
Replies: 1
Views: 1420

Well, Sarvi's maps are not so difficult. They have storyline. They are nice. You tried to develop magic skills, but you haven't magic at the beginning. Try to develop combat an life for Fulla and combat and scouting for Denzel. Here you have savegames. I haven't finished yet. I played this map long ...
by bot
02 Aug 2010, 05:39
Topic: Old Homm3 maps
Replies: 2
Views: 3655

You are right. Try this url - http://www.filehost.ro/1317762/goldmaps_zip/, I checked and it works.
by bot
27 Jul 2010, 08:41
Topic: Old Homm3 maps
Replies: 2
Views: 3655

Old Homm3 maps

I decided to upload here http://www.2shared.com/file/gqvHNT5z/goldmaps.html or http://jump.fm/WQVXW some maps that cannot be found on Celestial Heaven Portal and some of them I really don't know if there are somewhere on the internet. I kept their original readme files. Here they are: 1. 221 B. Bake...
by bot
08 May 2010, 08:57
Topic: Translated HoMM3 Maps
Replies: 55
Views: 79084

Excelent, maybe the team will also translate HOMM4 maps, Fragile World for example. I'm looking forward.
by bot
25 Jun 2009, 10:27
Topic: Need help HoMM III Rise of the Necromancer
Replies: 10
Views: 6332

See if all campaigns you've done are marked as solved, if not I'm afraid you have to play again. Be careful when you save the last game. When you finish a campaign you have to continue with the game you saved, not to start a new campaign.
by bot
26 May 2009, 07:03
Topic: New to Heroes IV
Replies: 11
Views: 3869

My Brother's Keeper is a difficult map for a beginner. To learn how to play he should try first easy maps and homm4 campaigns, like the order campaign with Emilia Nightheaven, played at easy level. To become a fan of this game first you have to be an acceptable player. This game is based on "he...
by bot
15 May 2009, 11:12
Topic: Heroes 4 storyline
Replies: 14
Views: 5442

by bot
07 May 2009, 10:57
Topic: Heroes 4 music
Replies: 1
Views: 1385

by bot
03 Apr 2009, 05:19
Topic: Best Heroes III Maps to download (from here)
Replies: 18
Views: 42925

I meant random map generator, of course. I like impossible maps, like Unleashing the Bloodthisty or Vengeance is Mine, even I've never finished them, but every time I replay them I'm closer. Brain exercise....
by bot
31 Mar 2009, 07:26
Topic: Best Heroes III Maps to download (from here)
Replies: 18
Views: 42925

let's see... an easy map, no time limits, no storyline.... so all you have to do is to use the random map editor, or, better, play solitaire
by bot
06 Feb 2009, 07:15
Topic: Is Combat too good (Heroes IV)??
Replies: 51
Views: 22142

Absolutely right, the spels are important. If Divine Intervention is available, and Summon Devils also, might heroes team has absolutely no chance. Otherwise, I really don't know. Magic heroes felt after 2 shots. On hand to hand attacks they will fall maybe after the first hit. You should try this: ...
by bot
05 Feb 2009, 11:17
Topic: Is Combat too good (Heroes IV)??
Replies: 51
Views: 22142

I agree with csarmi. A magic team will always defeat a might team if it is correctly developed.

Go to advanced search