Search found 20 matches

by Dex
11 Feb 2011, 22:12
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: No Blackies = please no Dungeon
Replies: 100
Views: 42015

I totally agree with you. The Black Dragon became a symbol of the series and has always been linked with Dungeon. No Black Dragons = no Dungeon.
by Dex
02 Sep 2010, 16:48
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 106843

It's not Black Hole that decides about the style. It's Ubisoft, and their main artist that sets the style for all other designs is Oliver Ledroit. You might notice that the new Necropolis designs are far closer to his work that the ones Nival did, so if there is a Naga faction in, I suppose the sty...
by Dex
02 Sep 2010, 12:54
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 106843

Surely you don't expect a naga faction looking like this? :) H6 unit design is coherent from what you may have seen, those would make no sense not to mention they are from 2007 or something. I bet black hole wasn't even in the game back then. It's not Black Hole that decides about the style. It's U...
by Dex
25 Mar 2008, 22:22
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Water Elemental Evolution
Replies: 27
Views: 13046

I have chosen the Heroes of Might and Magic V Water Elemental, since the idea behind it is really cool. As you may see it resembles a Chinese dragon. That’s because all the elementals were based on Chinese mythology at the early development stages. They all presented a similar pattern, most notably ...
by Dex
05 Feb 2008, 11:55
Topic: Pure Class (Heroes Complete Edition).....with pics!
Replies: 44
Views: 52316

Thank you very much Winfola. Do Druid looks great. Funny that they didn't put the final images for the Druid and the Elder Druid into the artbook. They changed quite a lot when you look at the designs.
by Dex
04 Feb 2008, 19:18
Topic: Pure Class (Heroes Complete Edition).....with pics!
Replies: 44
Views: 52316

Maybe someone could also scan the page with the druids or the green/emerald/crystal dragons.
by Dex
17 Oct 2007, 20:10
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes Complete Edition Details
Replies: 74
Views: 18332

Heroes Complete Edition Details

I would give everything to get my hands on the art book. That's the part that interests me the most since I have all the previous games.
by Dex
20 Aug 2007, 21:25
Topic: High resolution artwork
Replies: 14
Views: 7922

Here is some artwork I found around many different websites (Warlock-Games, artist’s sites, GameLand and such): Palace interior: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j315/DexterBFME/PalaceInterior.png Mausoleum: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j315/DexterBFME/Mausoleum.png Ritual Hall: http://i83.pho...
by Dex
10 Aug 2007, 19:00

Evilp were did you get the high-res artwork for the Garrisons (HOMM5_LD_Guarnicion_Inferno.jpg and HOMM5_LD_Guarnicion_Castillo.jpg) and the Shackles of the Last Man (HOMM5_Esbozo_Grilletes.jpg) ? The names hint that their were from some spanish site.
by Dex
09 Aug 2007, 18:13

High resolution artwork

Hello I would like to ask if maybe anybody has high resolution artwork from the game. By high resolution I mean around 2000 x 1000. I’m collecting such artwork to make myself a scrapbook with all the art, but most is quite small (especially the first released images, I asked Angelspit about them, bu...
by Dex
19 Jul 2007, 16:51
Topic: New ToE screenshots
Views: 17695

New screens here: http://mightandmagic.fr.ubi.com/

The laserbeam is just awsome!
by Dex
15 Jul 2007, 11:26
Topic: Staff reduction at Nival
Replies: 191
Views: 36236

Staff reduction at Nival

Well I understand everybodo who flames Nival, but you do not know everything about the project. You should all remember that Ubisoft is responsible for the game and Nival can't do what they want. every decision has to be accepted by the team at Ubisoft. They know about everything what's happening wi...
by Dex
12 Jul 2007, 20:49
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Beta Firebird
Replies: 29
Views: 10478

The Beta Firebird

I really like the Rainbow Bird, but I think that the Phoenix looks better. And It's not Nival insisting to be original. They were supposed to be level seven creatures for Sylvan. So frankly the Phoenix never changed.
by Dex
05 Jul 2007, 14:31
Topic: Tribes of the East Concept Art
Replies: 7
Views: 2910

Tribes of the East Concept Art

I think that it's not quite right with the Skeleton Warrior. He looks almost the same as the normal Skeleton. I think they just changed it a bit and didn't quite care about the date.
by Dex
30 Jun 2007, 21:09
Topic: Tribes of the East concept art
Replies: 13
Views: 13703

Nope, it's a piece of artwork done for the Vindicator, back from Hammers of Fate.

But I must admit that the art is really impressive, though the Bastion art style doesn't quite fit the rest. It's a bit different.
by Dex
18 Jun 2007, 14:47
Topic: Fortress Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 87
Views: 15985

Fortress Alternate Upgrades

Thy're the best looking upgrades so far.
by Dex
09 Jun 2007, 21:38
Topic: Beta Changes
Replies: 1
Views: 906

Beta Changes

Many people while discussing the alternative upgardes for the factions say that they wish to see some old models from the beta of the game, for example for the Peasant or the Imperial Griffin. I played only the open beta and I did notice some changes made to the models for the Inquisitor (he got a m...
by Dex
21 Apr 2007, 06:47
Topic: Nival Site Gets Tribal
Views: 11095

Nival Site Gets Tribal

I can't see the new images. All that I can see are the images featuring the Dwarven faction...
by Dex
01 Apr 2007, 20:05
Topic: Heroes V second expansion announced!
Replies: 79
Views: 17215

Heroes V second expansion announced!

I would rather say that the chinese dragon that was supposed to be the level 7th creature for Fortress was too hard to make. But the nagas... Yeah right.
by Dex
01 Apr 2007, 19:55
Topic: Heroes V second expansion announced!
Replies: 79
Views: 17215

Heroes V second expansion announced!

Nagas were replaced by the Rakasha. Nival decided that it would be better to add a unit that at least seems to be a new unit made up for the game. It was supposed to be in Academy but later was moved to be a neutral, sadly the developers decided that the naga was too similar to the Rakasha so they c...

Go to advanced search