Search found 11 matches

by ShadoMan
17 Nov 2007, 18:51
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic VI trial speed run complete
Replies: 12
Views: 4239

I was really disapointed by the quality of the DL too. But once he does the actual one, you will be able to watch the hole thing on high quality in one playing, no load/save in footage, they edit out(i think).
by ShadoMan
17 Nov 2007, 01:50
Topic: Favorite Character
Replies: 14
Views: 4463

most definitely darkelf, tho.. it's closely followed by necromancer( who were so much cooler looking then sorcerers, and had a better feel) , so i had to choose sorcerer. But I'm so serious. What's cooler than my hot darkelf with crazy chain mail, Dual wield swords, best bow, and master fire/ air. M...
by ShadoMan
17 Nov 2007, 01:38

I just clicked it and it worked. Ill give the links to his youtube and the rapidshare file, but I would much prefer you look over the site and see his work cause he's spent a hole lot of effort. http://www.youtube.com/user/FrostyTheDragon http://files.filefront.com/m6+speedplayrar/;9052851;/fileinfo...
by ShadoMan
16 Nov 2007, 23:50

Might and Magic VI trial speed run complete

So the guy finnally got it up. heres the link. im the guy named shadotwist bashing his inability do things quickly with hotkeys, though i would never be able to route plan like him(never tried tho ;| ) http://speeddemosarchive.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=pcgames;action=display;num=1169422660;start=60#60 ...
by ShadoMan
27 Oct 2007, 15:38
Topic: Choosing Factions in MM8
Replies: 19
Views: 10145

hmmmm, i guess i look at it a different way than you guys. Sure i might ally with the dragons, but that doesnt stop me from killing them all. You see, you must look at it like you are supreme and all powerful, and by letting them live you look weak. In reality i ally only with ithigore and a few oth...
by ShadoMan
17 Oct 2007, 14:36
Topic: MM8: Who's the 2nd earliest dark elf who can join my party?
Replies: 56
Views: 16385

I assure you, your going to dislike the leader of the knights far more than the dragon leader. It's more fun to slaughter all the knights than the dragons, plus you don't need to be an insanely high level to enjoy the game of knight slaughterage.
by ShadoMan
27 Sep 2007, 03:23
Topic: Finally started my first MM8 game.
Replies: 14
Views: 5313

yeah, ignore what you've heard on the forums and just try a dragon. He's part of the game and fun to try. Of all the games, the start of mm8 is by far my fav. You'll get another knight soon, so no worries. Just play through the game figuring things out yourself. Forget what we say about the game, an...
by ShadoMan
26 Sep 2007, 00:27
Topic: Question about lich promotion mm7
Replies: 13
Views: 10322

Well it says to return it to a certain guy. So I guy to that guy that it says too which is also the same guy i get the thunder mountain quest from with the lich jars, and he says i don't have them... so whats up?
by ShadoMan
25 Sep 2007, 15:36
Topic: Question about lich promotion mm7
Replies: 13
Views: 10322

Question about lich promotion mm7

So ive beaten mm8 a few times and played mm6 a bunch, but i had never played mm7. Until now. Maybe because im so used to the style of 6-8 , i feel i need to speedrun it. I'll play it slowly through the second time or somthing, but right now im just pounding through. Except I hit a kind of snag. I wa...
by ShadoMan
22 Mar 2007, 04:36
Topic: Might and Magic? More like Magic and Magic
Replies: 21
Views: 9195

So do you have any links to these things where the guys have beat mm6 in a few days, I want to see some of this stuff.
by ShadoMan
20 Mar 2007, 03:38
Topic: Anyone ever thought of a speedrun for one of these games?
Replies: 7
Views: 5861

Anyone ever thought of a speedrun for one of these games?

Im sure you all know of speedruns by now, and if not, a speedrun is one run through a game aiming to beat it in the least amount of time as possible. http://speeddemosarchive.com/gamelist/FullList.html There's a list of most of the speedruns done... So I was thinking, would any of you actually like ...

Go to advanced search