Search found 64 matches

by icesensemadness
22 Jun 2012, 03:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Will you buy Pirates of the Savage Sea?
Replies: 64
Views: 34117

cleaning up
by icesensemadness
21 Jun 2012, 16:51

Re: "No, regardless of price."

Please read my post again. You are putting words there that i never said. "Until Ubisoft stops trying to screw me" I meant the DRM trash, nothing more. No fraud, no loss of life/house or whatever. No mention of fraud or whatever. Where in my post was the mention of "fraud"? I nev...
by icesensemadness
20 Jun 2012, 02:51

Re: "No, regardless of price."

All i can say is until Ubisoft stops trying to screw me, i won't be buying any of their games anymore. For God's sake I bought all HommV titles and all King's bounty the Legend/Armored Princess/Crossworlds titles to the point of redundancy! What has Kings Bounty got to do with Ubisoft? Oh, right, d...
by icesensemadness
18 Jun 2012, 18:41

"No, regardless of price."

"No, regardless of price." I didn't buy the original out of principle, luckily my friends don't have 'principles' or 'standards' :devious: so i was able to play it in their computers. I'm glad i didn't buy it, h6 has been a huge disappointment. One dude even tried to sell his copy to me af...
by icesensemadness
27 May 2012, 17:40
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Warlock: The Master of Arcane
Replies: 17
Views: 13611

I heartily recommend buying warlock master of the arcane.

Warlock: Master of the arcane is an awesome game and i have no regrets with it. Way more engrossing than heroes 6 and a lot better. Been having a blast playing Warlock all week, staying up at night even :hoo: . Please support the developers so they can make more games that don't screw their customer...
by icesensemadness
06 Jul 2011, 03:41
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Mermaid
Replies: 16
Views: 6916

The Mermaid

hahahahaha!
by icesensemadness
05 Jul 2011, 16:05
Topic: The Mermaid
Replies: 16
Views: 6916

The Mermaid

The more important question is how she manages to keep her bra in place. Is it like a suction type thing? I don't see any strings.
by icesensemadness
25 Apr 2007, 04:18
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Anyone still playing?
Replies: 20
Views: 10795

yup same here :D will play it again.. later.. :hoo:
by icesensemadness
19 Apr 2007, 08:44
Forum: News
Topic: Tribes of the East Clarifications
Replies: 62
Views: 14192

Tribes of the East Clarifications

SON OF A DIDDLllyyyy!!!!! what the fidddllyyy was Bummers of Fate For??!!! Maps?? ppffff campaign??? ngyeeekkk To all who didn't buy Bummers of Fates i congratulate you!! for those like me that did... WE're DOOOOOmmmedddd!!! pfff, screw Nival..
by icesensemadness
14 Apr 2007, 14:25
Topic: Tribes of the East Screenshot
Replies: 113
Views: 26935

Oh please, this is fantasy, not biology..
ehem, touché :devious: i'm sure the others were merely being sarcastic and not openly debating the whole idea lol. :lol: well at least i hope so :|
by icesensemadness
12 Apr 2007, 12:08

Tribes of the East Screenshot

actually, now that i look closer, the female orc DOES look very much like the succubus unit. There's even a tail-like thing between her legs which they probably repainted to make it less obvious. and yes as pointed out the horns and the pose. maybe it's a combination of BMs and Sccbs too

hmmm..
by icesensemadness
12 Apr 2007, 11:57

well, let's hope so.. :D an undead cyclops would be sooooo coooooool!! :cool:
by icesensemadness
12 Apr 2007, 01:32

"Got a name for the red guy - Goblin Mummy Herbalist Bear Trapper." Lol, :lol: they're probably the gremlins that got wet huh? :rofl: on another note regarding not buying the game Nival already knows that fans are suckers to anything with "might and magic" as a title, Regardless ...
by icesensemadness
11 Apr 2007, 08:23

On another note, wouldn't it be nice to see undead cyclops? like in DM, yeah? :lol: how bout upgrades that turn the unit into other creatures like gorgons? :D they would be like, do you want to send 14 *blank* to guard the gorgon breeding pen and then you'll get 14 gorgons in return or something lik...
by icesensemadness
11 Apr 2007, 08:15

that ugly chain thing the guy is holding is suppose to be some kind of bear trap right? so he must be an orc trapper or goblin hunter thinggy. :lol: orange isn't too bad, red was already taken soooo :rofl: it's nival's interpretation of the orc so we shouldn't criticize their attempt at originality....
by icesensemadness
08 Apr 2007, 04:00
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: King's Bounty: Legend Coverage?
Replies: 104
Views: 36506

i voted yes :D if there is even a slightest hint that it would be better than hommv then why not? if it's not too much trouble of course ;) we shall see.. 8|
by icesensemadness
06 Apr 2007, 12:54
Topic: Puzzles and Quests
Replies: 43
Views: 9195

Puzzles and Quests

I thought everyone already into puzzle quest already knew this but it turns out they don't so as a concern fellow "game Enthusiast" i would like to inform those on a dilemma between the Psp and DS versions, to please get the DS version. The psp has a bug that renders your companion bonuses...
by icesensemadness
05 Apr 2007, 17:42
Topic: Tribes of the East Announced
Replies: 207
Views: 63931

Tribes of the East Announced

uggghh, why stand alone? i mean seriously.. It could have given me an excuse as to why i bought Hof for crying out loud. :lol: What? do they get more money off of it that way? :lol: If only there was a Might and magic Union, :rofl: there would be like strikes and boycotts.. that'll teach those *****...
by icesensemadness
05 Apr 2007, 17:20

Puzzles and Quests

LOL! actually, i got upset because one of the menu said "toggle ai cheating" and mr Faker :lol: said there was no ai cheating and stuff, so i went to their forum to *inquire* note that i put that term loosely about the ai cheating. Then i saw in the forum about the cheat codes and it turns...
by icesensemadness
05 Apr 2007, 15:37

Puzzles and Quests

You see.. i found out before trying it because I was born ELITE, not l33t.. :victory: actually i checked the forums first.. :tongue:

Go to advanced search