Search found 12 matches

by Century
22 Mar 2007, 19:07
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III Expansion difficulty
Replies: 25
Views: 8666

dallasmavs41 wrote:AB's Campaigns always seemed extremely hard to me, and I never finished as well. I liked being able to choose the difficulty in SoD, and I wish that AB would have had the same.
Yeah, definitely. Hasn't helped me much in SoD, through :s But it really would have been nice.
by Century
18 Mar 2007, 16:28

Ok seriously... I've rushed this time, and I'm into the bottom area (with Red and Orange) at the beginning of the second month, just like the guide says. But still I'm outnumbered. I've got the two neutral towns to the northeast, but they can't provide much help at the moment because they are only j...
by Century
11 Mar 2007, 15:54
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Most poweful party for MM7
Replies: 40
Views: 53495

arturchix wrote:Anyway, I wish I could play MM7 once again for the first time. :)
Hell yeah :D
by Century
11 Mar 2007, 11:58
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Nival's latest spelling error :)
Replies: 29
Views: 9446

Meh, Falcom do it all the time. Their Engrish is terrible, and I've heard their "French" is just as bad X(
by Century
11 Mar 2007, 11:49
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Most poweful party for MM7
Replies: 40
Views: 53495

Yes you really need GM (or is it M?) Protection from Magic, otherwise the end of the game will obliterate you. It stopped my pure might party dead in its tracks... literally!
by Century
10 Mar 2007, 20:05

Thanks for the info 8) I'm gonna leave SB for a bit, and I've just had a look to where I last got on SD - Driving for the Boots on the New Beginnings campaign. I've tried to do this map a lot in the past, but keep getting owned by huge armies coming from the south. I can't seem to build up a big eno...
by Century
09 Mar 2007, 20:11
Topic: Heroes Of Might and Magic 4? what the hell was that?
Replies: 49
Views: 12595

Yeah, unfortunately these games need to make the developers money, and while the latest in graphical technology isn't necessarily going to put off a die hard fan of earlier games, it may very well attract new gamers by being flashy.
by Century
09 Mar 2007, 20:06

Well that's something, anyway. I'll check that out at some point, thanks 8)
by Century
03 Mar 2007, 21:28
Topic: I do not like Heroes V, i do not like 3D games, but Heroes 4
Replies: 30
Views: 11678

I really enjoyed the new look. I thought it added a new element to HoMM. Like it or not, all aspects of a game have to and will progress in one way or another (and that progression can be backwards, I suppose!) I felt a lot closer to the map than previously, and yes it did cause problems like missin...
by Century
03 Mar 2007, 21:22

Re: Heroes III Expansion difficulty

(I can't even get past the first map of AB!!) That is pretty bad... Lol yah. I think Metathron might have highlighted where I'm going wrong though - I do like to amble a bit, and maybe I'm just not focussing on the tasks enough :s That may also be why I thought it was "cheap". I'll have t...
by Century
03 Mar 2007, 17:52

Welcome to Celestial Heavens! Thanks ^_^ Like I say, I am crap at HoMM in general. But I just can't get anywhere on these. First map of each campaign totally stumps me 8( I don't know whether I'm too slow (I'm one of those people who likes to take their time :) ) or my tactics are poor. It's a sham...
by Century
03 Mar 2007, 17:27

Heroes III Expansion difficulty

Hopefully I haven't trodden on somebody else's thread here, but is there any good reason why the Heroes III expansions were so hard? I find it difficult to get anywhere (I can't even get past the first map of AB!!) Admittedly... I suck at these games -_- But I just find them impossible :s It seems a...

Go to advanced search