Search found 4 matches

by chester_a_r
05 Jun 2007, 19:44
Forum: News
Topic: Necropolis Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 78
Views: 15715

Necropolis Alternate Upgrades

just like Omega_Destroyer said, what's with the pinkish theme???I understood the inferno 'ashes' and stuff, but this pink represents nothing, and it is totally gay, above else...
by chester_a_r
11 Apr 2007, 20:28
Forum: News
Topic: Tribes of the East Announced
Replies: 207
Views: 63946

Tribes of the East Announced

In the new information (russian) that Eternor has posted, does it say anything else about the alternative upgrades, except the denial that there will be new alternatives for heaven? (i apologize if this may have already been answered)_a_r
Edited on Wed, Apr 11 2007, 13:29 by chester_a_r
by chester_a_r
03 Mar 2007, 10:18
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: new hero classes
Replies: 2
Views: 5043

new hero classes

Is it possible to create new hero classes for each race? I kind of miss the 2-hero type configuration per race from previous games....and I think it woulf be better if we had for each race a might hero and a magic hero, like in heroes 4 for example...for necropolis, as an example, death knight/necro...
by chester_a_r
03 Mar 2007, 00:11
Forum: Articles
Topic: Mods
Replies: 241
Views: 71361

Mods

I have asked this question on other forums...and I'll do so here....IS there any way to add new hero classes to each race...to make each race have 2 classes each? something like...a might oriented class and a magic oriented one for each race....for example, death knight/necromancer for necropolis......

Go to advanced search