Search found 5 matches

by nythauk
29 Jan 2007, 10:47
Forum: Articles
Topic: Brushes
Replies: 2
Views: 2008

Brushes

Please - I do not have the menu as described at the top of this page! I have the TOOLS and CUSTOMIZE but no OBSTACLE BRUSHES or IMPORT commands. Are these downloadable or something? I have version 2.2 of the standard game without either of the two extra campaigns mentioned everywhere on this site. C...
by nythauk
29 Jan 2007, 10:47
Topic: Brushes
Replies: 2
Views: 2008

Brushes

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/120
by nythauk
25 Jan 2007, 05:02
Topic: Buildings
Replies: 6
Views: 3859

Buildings

These are cool buildings, but I'm STILL trying to figure out how to get them to work! My game doesn't have the "tools" - "Customize" - Brushes tab and so I can't seem to add a single brush to the editor. Want to make a map based on a book I'm writing, but without the editor up to...
by nythauk
25 Jan 2007, 04:51
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: inserting brushes into campaign editor???
Replies: 1
Views: 1698

inserting brushes into campaign editor???

Can anyone help me on this one? I'm reading how to insert brushes into the campaign editor but I don't seem to have a "brushes" tab or an "import" command to use! I downloaded the brushes okay, but how do you get the things into the editor if there's no "brushes" tab to...
by nythauk
24 Jan 2007, 10:39
Topic: M&M on Windows XP
Replies: 61
Views: 24226

M&M on Windows XP

I'm new to the creative aspect of MMIV and need to know how to insert, or rather, where to insert the downloadable content found on this site. For instance, how do you get the artifacts to come up in the listing when you try to add them to a new menu such as "New Stuff", or whatever you na...

Go to advanced search