Search found 475 matches

by Naki
17 Dec 2013, 13:08
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: H6 Patch 2.1 Bugs
Replies: 52
Views: 52190

Hmm, it seems the slow time to exit bug may be fixed, or at least greatly improved! My game does not take 20-30+ seconds to exit now, but just 3-5 seconds. It seems this was caused by a recent UPlay patch, since the actual game is unchanged (version 2.1.1). Guys (those still playing, if any??), how ...
by Naki
01 Sep 2013, 11:32

Don't go crazy looking for it but any help would be appreciated. I know the game has many other faults (most of which are not forgivable), but at least I'd be able to play through it without cursing every five minutes. I've also sent an e-mail to Nvidia expressing my frustrations with the driver is...
by Naki
28 Aug 2013, 21:02

Sir_Toejam, I can't speak for 100% of users or laptop users, but for me the Black screen on attacking bug is 100% solvable by closing all other 3D apps and all web browsers. For me, it happened (happens?) with ALL different Nvidia driver versions. And is clearly an issue in the game, but as you said...
by Naki
17 Aug 2013, 09:18

Two new bugs I encountered: 1) Intro movie shows only bottom part, TOP part is black/blank. Support says this may be related to Windows Update update with number KB2803821 (Windows Vista, 7, and 8) and KB2834904 (for Windows XP). I uninstalled it, which did not fix the issue. Then however, after 1-2...
by Naki
21 Jun 2013, 10:15
Topic: Comprehensive Heroes of Might and Magic Survey
Replies: 17
Views: 11910

bahaa wrote:Any idea on how we can get more people to participate? Can you guys help me share this survey?
Besides posting here (CH), did you try HC (HeroesCommunity)? That forum is much more active than this one.
by Naki
18 Jun 2013, 19:52
Topic: Can't install Might and Magic Heroes 6
Replies: 5
Views: 13326

Banedon wrote:OK so I got my disc, and now the game installs but refuses to update, says something like "gu.exe requested runtime to terminate" 8|
1) What Windows OS do you use?
2) Since several patches ago, you can now re-download Heroes VI installer just fine, no need to look for your disk.
by Naki
19 May 2013, 18:41
Topic: adventure screen lag
Replies: 7
Views: 7051

yes this is a laptop its a dell alienware with 12 gb mem, I know this is a new bug because it has ran fine for me with a rollback of my NVidia drivers, I really appreciate all who have looked at this post but looks like this is just another bug. I am positive this is a leak and was just hoping to f...
by Naki
19 May 2013, 18:40
Topic: Campaigning: Duke Slava
Replies: 6
Views: 6296

Ribannah wrote:I see that this forum is dead. Will continue elsewhere, goodbye.
Please don't go! I wasn't meaning to offend, just interested in more details.
However, yes - since a long time HC is much more active than CH (this forum), I am afraid.
by Naki
19 May 2013, 10:48

Is this a laptop? What brand and model?
Also, how much RAM do you have? Maybe indeed the game/system becomes low on RAM. Or maybe they introduced a new bug in 2.1. :disagree: :disagree:
by Naki
18 May 2013, 11:24

Ribannah wrote:I see that you are unfamiliar with the concept of comparison games.
Comparison to what?
by Naki
18 May 2013, 10:49

Re: adventure screen lag

does anyone know of a way to fix the lag I have on the adv screen? this problem has popped up after the new expansion. The game starts up well but after a few days movement on the main map degrades to near no movement at all till I restart game.I got game to 2.1 and have never had any major probs e...
by Naki
17 May 2013, 19:09
Topic: Heroes VI on a tablet PC (Surface Pro)?
Replies: 4
Views: 6384

Angelspit wrote:Let me try on my Windows Phone...

Mmmm, nope, no luck. :D
No VNC (or RDP) for Windows Phone?
by Naki
17 May 2013, 19:08

Re: Campaigning: Duke Slava

I've just finished the first tutorial campaign again, Griffin Bane (hard), with game version 2.1. Victory arrived on day 21 for a score of 127080. We picked up all the treasure and completed all the quests. Game report is here . Who is "we"? And why did you label Day 1 as January!? Clearl...
by Naki
15 May 2013, 12:54

ywhtptgtfo wrote:Pathfinding skill does not work. I wonder what more can surprise me.
Did it ever work fine before? (meaning patches 1.1/1.2/1.3/etc)?
by Naki
14 May 2013, 09:55
Topic: Might and Magic Heroes SoD Dark Screen issue
Replies: 29
Views: 48586

In another forum I saw this solution: To fix the issue with the game freezing when you start a new mission set your M&M exe's compatibility to Windows 7, or Windows XP SP3 respectively. So you could try that too. (I have not had the time to play 2.1 patch yet, although I have patched to it. And ...
by Naki
10 May 2013, 18:44
Topic: Game freezes in town screen
Replies: 36
Views: 37195

My video card is a GTX 550 TI (win 7 64), i'm playing patch 2.1 and i've no black screen issue. Except for the fact that, no matter how big my army is, i always receive a smaller one to fight against bosses (AI? bug? balancing?)... The Black Screen issues is another, completely separate issue! The ...
by Naki
10 May 2013, 16:56

My video card is a GTX 550 TI (win 7 64), i'm playing patch 2.1 and i've no black screen issue. Except for the fact that, no matter how big my army is, i always receive a smaller one to fight against bosses (AI? bug? balancing?)... The Black Screen issues is another, completely separate issue! The ...
by Naki
10 May 2013, 15:42

GUYS, I don't have time to play 2.1 yet - could you please test it! It was released last week. There was no 2.0 patch or 1.9, the version released was directly from 1.8 to 2.1. (Although I think SoD was at 2.0 - I don't own SoD yet). So, is the Nvidia GeForce Town Screen Freeze bug solved in 2.1 pat...
by Naki
07 May 2013, 14:05
Topic: Unique Noob Question...Do I even have the game?
Views: 5767

Um, a screenshot of the "Unlock Content" screen, please? You most probably can access SoD there. Although the game appears to be the original/vanilla Heroes VI, SoD is still playable from this. :) Sorry mate, after I downloaded the 2.1 patch the SoD icon finally appeared so I cannot take ...
by Naki
07 May 2013, 08:38
Topic: Unique Noob Question...Do I even have the game?
Views: 5767

Um, a screenshot of the "Unlock Content" screen, please?
You most probably can access SoD there.
Although the game appears to be the original/vanilla Heroes VI, SoD is still playable from this. :)

Go to advanced search