Search found 6 matches

by Linthar
18 Dec 2006, 22:14
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Air Elemental Evolution
Replies: 35
Views: 22879

Actually I didn't realize. It's been a bit to long since I've last played heroes three. I guess that leaves the heroes three storm elemental and the heroes 4 one as pretty much equal to me so I'm still fine with my vote.
by Linthar
17 Dec 2006, 22:37
Topic: Air Elemental Evolution
Replies: 35
Views: 22879

I voted for the heroes three storm elemental. Of all the versions it's the only one that looks decent and is purely composed of what I'd consider air. The basic heroes three has a light blue body which feels like an unatural color for air, and the heroes 4 has lightning which while nice, does not fi...
by Linthar
17 Dec 2006, 22:25
Topic: Unicorn evolution
Replies: 91
Views: 46542

My votes for the heroes 5 regular unicorn. All except the hereos 4 are decent, but I think the flowers around the reqular heroes 5 unicorn is a very nice touch.
by Linthar
15 Dec 2006, 14:07
Topic: Centaur evolution
Replies: 37
Views: 17438

Voted for the non upgraded heroes three centaur. It's the only one without a big flaw in my mind. The heroes 1 or 2 centaurs have bows which doesn't fit my mental image of a centaur. Meanwhile the centaur captain was white instead of brown like I think centaur should be, and the heroes 4 centaur loo...
by Linthar
15 Dec 2006, 13:49
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Strange Fiends
Replies: 14
Views: 3526

I've had this happen once as well under patch 1.3. I don't remember what I was against but I'm pretty sure it wasn't pit fiends. I think it was against some Djinn. Thankfully it only happened once in a very minor battle.
by Linthar
15 Dec 2006, 03:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Most powerful racial skills
Replies: 23
Views: 6845

My vote goes for counterstrike. The number of marksman you can get is simply absurd.

Gatings an easy second though. It has an huge number of tactical uses, and would definatly get my vote for favorite racial skill.

Go to advanced search